Vallerina

Big-way camp at Perris

I broke it the last time I was there, cause I didn't want any of you to see what I was doing

Thanks Mar for taking care of that camera for me! when do you want the rest of the payment? Oh wait did I say that outloud?
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I broke it the last time I was there, cause I didn't want any of you to see what I was doing:)

Mar - we already know what you do! Hell, just look at the way you say hello :)

Markusm, dont worry about Mar. We sure dont

Aww, how cute. Remtard thinks he can get everyone to pick on mar instead of him.

Well - won't get me. Met Mar in Spaceland once - she isn't too bad;)
vSCR No.94
Don't dream your life - live your dream!

Well then explain to me why, after you met me once for dinner in Colorado, you came back for more. Humm? Tell me!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Someone has to try and make you behave....

:o bwahahahahaha roflmaopimp....yea right...good luck....:ph34r:

Orlando is in trouble in a few weeks :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I don't want to hijack this wonderful thread, but Renee, you are so right. I can't wait to hear the sound of that tunnel.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Lets bring this back to subject.

Karen and I had a great time at Perris (and Snore the weekend before).

There is lots to learn, and the camp team is such an awsome pool of knowledge, its great to get to jump with a few of them and get different kind of feedback from their different backgrouds and style.

Karen and I sneaked in 2 - 10 minutes tunnel sessions, one before the camp, and one as part of it with Dan BC and Patrick coaching us (along with Val and Renee in there with us). On the 1st tunnel session, we even did 4 way with the 2 coaches! (damm its tight in there lol).

The camp jumps were cool. My fat ass was only put in the base for 3 jumps, and I even did OK docking outside-ish in the 72 ways. Lots of information was given by Kate, Larry, Dan and Tony.

Before the camp, Karen and I took the canopy control course with Jim Slaton. After a bit of confusion, we got started a bit late on Monday but managed the 5 jumps despite the weather and frequent holds. Again, lots of info and really good experience.

Before that, I too my chick who rocks to the Chicks Rock boogie at Elsinore. That a was a really cool time too. Really enjoyed the DZ there and meeting some other DZ.commers (Shannon and Darcy) on top of all the others we saw later at Perris (Jeanne and Keith, you dont count, I had already met ya :P).

A really nice little holiday. Damm it sucks to be back. :D
Remster

Someone still owes me a hug. Even if I did rodeo you on Sunday

That free ride was for

Mary

:P

Hey, that's not me, that you are talking about, is it?

Is it the Mary from Alaska?

Hey, that's not me, that you are talking about, is it?

Is it the Mary from Alaska?

I shorted sparky one hug...[:/] since one of of them was suppose to be from you, I gave him the free rodeo instead :ph34r:
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Hey, Ed....:P:P:P

It was great to see you again, and to meet Chris! Thanks again for the helmet save.:D

Greg

Though I wasn't there for the camp it was great to run into you again too! :)
I'll shoot you an email next time I'm in Perris and we'll make some jump! ;)

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

sitting on the edge of the excitement with a cute boy isn't too bad.

And you being stuck in between two hot blondes didn't hurt too bad, did it? ;)

I'm really hoping that I can make the next camp, but I probably should take an exam since I didn't this sitting. :( I'm going to try to swing on over to Perris over either Thanksgiving or Christmas. Any advice on when I should come down?

I'd say come at Thanksgiving for the turkey meet. I know a guy and could get you on a team :$

thank merkur i had fun too

update on betty bennet

She is in a walk cast now

Please pass on my best wishes for her recovery. Also let her know that Brian Smith and I have some old crutches, canes, etc at very reasonable rates ;)

Foggy