Viking

Ok there is an F16c orbiting around the tri-city area.

Its beening flying over my house for the last half hour.

Its got full wing tanks and missles on the wing tips.

gotta love it when the prez comes to town.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

he is to high up. he would be a little speck. besides it sounds like he is done buzzing us.

Then what you want to do is stand on your roof with a scoped rifle to get a better look.:P:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

nope, the prez is in town. why would a practice flight have missles on board?

When two Navy fighters (an F-14 and an F-4) buzzed downtown LA for 45 minutes in August, 2002, they appeared to carry munitions. Scared a bunch of people shitless in downtown. They were practicing flybys of Dodger Stadium for opening day.

Yeah, POTUS. It slipped my attention in your post.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

That was one of the eerie things living in NYC right after Sept. 11. You could always hear the jets flying, but it was totally different on a clear day when you could see them.

I lived in the flight path to La Guardia so I think half the strangeness came from the lack of regular air travel. It seemed so quiet.

Speaking of stadium fly byes...a friend of mine just about wet himself when 4 F-16s (I think) did a flyby right over his apartment building on their way to Yankee stadium. That was one funny phone call because I had just watched the flyby on tv and he thought he was under attack. :S He was so mad at me that I let him go on and on speculating about what it was for about 30 minutes before I told him about the stadium. :)
Killing threads since 2004.

i saw the plane through a pair of 16x50 bino's. I know the difference between fuel tanks and dumb bombs, and between munitions rails and the tail and nose fins of a missle.

POTUS?

The missles may have been inert - I take it the plane was flying solo? That would different - Most of the time they fly in pairs at least.

Maybe there was an elementary school or library or something nearby that was a threat to the president and the wingman went to shoot it up. :D LOL! :P

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Its beening flying over my house for the last half hour.

Slow moving plane...

did you miss the part in the title that says "orbiting around the tri-city area"?

I was in a meeting today and four blue helicopters flew over enroute to Miramar; they flew over our building at about 1000 feet (not unusual; we seem to be a reporting point for inbound marine helicopters.) About half an hour later Air Force One took off, turned, and flew right over us again.

I'm sooooooo glad i switched training assignments with another FE... his daughter lives in San Diego and i've got other things i'd rather be doing this week.... but i'm a bit miffed i wont get to play with a few friends again at Pendleton before they leave [:/]

i saw the plane through a pair of 16x50 bino's. I know the difference between fuel tanks and dumb bombs, and between munitions rails and the tail and nose fins of a missle.

What color were the missiles?

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."