Snowwhite

no he didn't get me pregnant

I'm looking for someone who left something in Rantoul, at the WFFC. So when I tell you his name, you don't need to ask me if he got me pregnant, or any of those great things that keep this site buzzing. Don't flame me for asking for a skydivers whereabouts, cuz I'm not planning on chasing him down, naming a kid after him, or sending him a crack pipe. He didn't even leave a small animal. Man this is really a boring thread when you think about it...oh well, if anybody knows where I can reach Joe Arsenaut (spelling?) would you let me know? Thanks, and if I find your stuff next year, I'll send it to you too!'
Beth (unless it fits me)
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

JJ's camera? what is it? we do have a couple of cameras I think. Cheapies, was hoping someone would leave a nice digital behind and not claim it, but that stuff never happens. It's only the throw aways that fall out of the airplanes.......Who the heck thinks they can hold onto a camera in freefall?
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

Who the heck thinks they can hold onto a camera in freefall?

Me! I've done it before. One of those cheap throw away cameras with a rubber band. Worked great.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

JJ's camera? what is it? we do have a couple of cameras I think. Cheapies, was hoping someone would leave a nice digital behind and not claim it, but that stuff never happens. It's only the throw aways that fall out of the airplanes.......Who the heck thinks they can hold onto a camera in freefall?

Back in the 80's I did a whole load of jumps with a hand held, The trick was to stuff it in your jump suit before wave off

see photos

Gone fishing

Read as: Yeah I did him, he left his underwear, and we used protection.

What red-blooded woman would ever give back any type clothing a man leaves behind? :S Puhleeeze.... you sleep with me and leave articles behind then either I toss'em or keep'em and wear'em. FTR- we usually toss underwears...Get real... whatever it is has got to be a little more valuable or important....:P
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

With all those naked people running around, there is no telling what is on the film with that camera. Beth, if you find it, toss it.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

With all those naked people running around, there is no telling what is on the film with that camera. Beth, if you find it, toss it.

We have developed the film in a couple of the cameras occasionally to help figure out who the cameras belong to. Boy can THAT be interesting....but we always managed to find the owners that way..
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

He lost it the night of the toga party.

Speaking of which, I still have Cassie's toga:P

Sounds like an interesting story there somewhere...
Mike, you'll have to share it with me later..
I have a tendency to STAY AWAY from the toga party. The pictures that I have seen are incriminating enough.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

I've held onto a digicam, but not in freefall. Took it out of my pants on a high-pull and spent 6 minutes messing with the batteries before I realized I was barely over 1,000 feet and needed to take SOME sort of picture before I had to land. :S:P