SkydiveMO

Who won the rig?

Hey, HH, obviously, since none of the above posters won, I must have won, and you were trying to get a hold of me, but couldn't catch me on the forums because I go from one to the other at superhuman blazing speed. That's OK. Just PM me, and I'll give you my address.
Thanks. I could feel I would win that one!:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

What are you going to do with your old one? (bats eyes and flutters eyelashes) ;) handsome Zenister and (seriously bites tongue and grimaces...:S) h..and..s (cough) ome... Frenchie-- oh hell I just can't bring myself to it... I will just wait and buy my own damn rig....>:(

:Dlol
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

What are you going to do with your old one? (bats eyes and flutters eyelashes) ;) handsome Zenister and (seriously bites tongue and grimaces...:S) h..and..s (cough) ome... Frenchie-- oh hell I just can't bring myself to it... I will just wait and buy my own damn rig....>:(

:Dlol

Well, make sure you suck up to those that are around your size, then... you'd hate an ill-fitting rig, it's like having student gear!

-A

What are you going to do with your old one, handsome Frenchie?

Not sure yet. it would be my third. I would call it "Number 3". Then i would have meetings with all my rigs, and ask them to report. "So, vat do you hab do rebort, number zree?" And I would feel like I'm very cool and powerful.
Or I could make a smart ass attitude-ridden girl beg for one of my spare rigs!>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Not sure yet. it would be my third. I would call it "Number 3". Then i would have meetings with all my rigs, and ask them to report. "So, vat do you hab do rebort, number zree?" And I would feel like I'm very cool and powerful.
Or I could make a smart ass attitude-ridden girl beg for one of my spare rigs!>:(

:D:D:DLOL:D:D:D

"'Someday is not a day in my week'"

I would never beg, I would make you want to give it to me.;) I would break the Frenchman down.:ph34r:
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

I would never beg, I would make you want to give it to me.;) I would break the Frenchman down.:ph34r:

You couldn't break a flea down. :S You're the size of a flea anyways!! :o:P

Maybe we were just duped.

Knowing both HH and Bushman, I can promise you that we were not duped.

My guess is that since HH just recently moved to South Africa and is going to be traveling in the US for the next few weeks, that he's had to spend a lot of time setting up his household and getting settled. I'm sure the winner will be notified and posted soon.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

From the HH:
Premier Membership Launch - Aerodyne System Winner!

The winner of the complete Aerodyne system from our Premier Membership draw is:

Art Ullery (PalletMan)

Art wins a new Icon container, a canopy of his choice from the Aerodyne range, a Smart reserve. Congratulation dude!

PS - Special thanks to all Premier Members for supporting Dropzone.com. You guys rock. More free stuff to come!

Congratulations on winning the rig... you know the rest of us are way jelous :ph34r: I mean come on free gear, that's way better then free beer!