Dazzle

BA to eloy on xmas day

you guys better be carefull, with that many people on the same flight across the atlantic with parachutes they might think something is up..... just ask skreamer about how he was strip searched and prodded where the sun don't shine lastyear because of his shoddy passport....

So I keep hearing about how many brits will be on the BA flight to eloy on xmas day, so who's on it?

Dazzle
cpoxon
vt1977
Henry (not dz.com afaik)
Elaine (not dz.com afaik)
Skreamer
Leigh W
Mick C
Stumpy
MikeJD
Kate (not dz.com afaik)
Nigel (not dz.com afaik)
Kath (not dz.com afaik)
Rachael (not dz.com afaik)
Justin (not dz.com afaik)
Anton (not dz.com afaik)
Mike E (not dz.com afaik)
Ruth G (not dz.com afaik)

A load from Chatteris too, I think!

Did anyone say "free beer all the way across the pond"? ;)

Vicki

So I keep hearing about how many brits will be on the BA flight to eloy on xmas day,

Wow! That's convenient. I was expecting it to land in Phoenix, but who am I to compain?! :-P
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

Did anyone say "free beer all the way across the pond"?

Well, we are going to arrive too late to jump, aren't we?! Getting drunk at altitude in a dry atmosphere...ouch. Still, it is Christmas!
Skydiving Fatalities - Cease not to learn 'til thou cease to live

Did anyone say "free beer all the way across the pond"?

Well, we are going to arrive too late to jump, aren't we?! Getting drunk at altitude in a dry atmosphere...ouch. Still, it is Christmas!

On this note, I'd like to pass on a lesson hard-learned. Eloy is a very dry atmosphere at altitude as well. Especially for folks from more humid climates, the need to force water is very real. We have the opportunity to jump for 12 hours as much as we like, and then "CLANG!" they open up the bottomless kegs and it's party time.

By the third or fourth day you can be dry-heaves dehydrated. Because it's cool or cold during the day and you aren't sweating a person doesn't think to make sure to drink a gallon of water a day.

The gallon of beer is guaranteed, but you'll have a better time if you remember to drink lots of water every day before the beer light comes on.

Also, that first jump is at a very different density altitude than most folks are used to! Skydive AZ is at 1500 feet! So, that first canopy ride feels like it's on a canopy a size or two smaller than it feels at sea level.

B|

In fact... what do American beer and sex in a boat have in common?

get it right you brit.... its sex in a canoe... :P

She's from a civilized nation where they have boats.

There's actually a decent amber beer that they have learned to stock in great quantities.