Adrock

For those of us who wish we were in Eloy, but can't be...

So after the Christmas festivities are done, as my family takes their Christmas naps, I find my thoughts turning to Eloy, and how much I wish I were there. But for various reasons I can't be. But I'm SOOOOO jealous of those who are already there or on their way.
C'mon, I know there's others of you in the same boat. Commiserate with me!!

Addie

Hey Chris (or I mean Addie)

Long time no see. Hows the east coast treating you? I wish I was down there too, today was the first day its been above 20 this week. Nebraska sucks.
The boogie scene back here just won't be the same without you this year. Let me know if your coming back.

Joe.

P.S. I've got some pics of you sitflying shoot me your email address and I'll get them to you.
I'm [email protected]

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

I'm happy to be in Chicago for the holidays!!!!!!

I'm so happy i stayed home too. Saving money to hit up zhills in a few weeks is definitely the right decision for me!! :)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

it would rock to go and see all my friends, but i'm broke and my grandma is in the hospital. plus i really don't miss the sub zero temps at altitude. B|
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Jen and I won't be in Florida till the 6th of Jan. So much can change between now and then. But, the weather better be good for her to finish her AFF while we are there.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Just not in the cards this year...

A bunch of us are going to Elsinore/Perris in late February, though. I hope to meet lots of you there! (Feb 18-21 = President's Day weekend)

On the other hand, we're having a surprisingly nice winter this year in the Northwest. Last Sunday was bright, sunny, and not cold even at full altitude. Now if we just had a few more hours of daylight...

"Be braver -- you can't cross a chasm in two small jumps."