kansasskydiver

So why aren't you jumping today?

Same winds, no ceiling.>:( Wait if I take my GPS with me I could always find my way back.;) What do you think DD.

Rainbo
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Disc issues.

As in at least one of the discs in my neck has decided it doesn't like me. No medical insurance so I don't want to risk making it worse... at least not yet. I'm sure I'm not going to be able to handle being grounded and I'll have to get at least one jump in pretty soon.

i got up a tthe plumbers butt crack of dawn this morning for 4way scrambles at the hills.

fog, clouds, rain. in that order. booooooooo. That puts the *Boo* in Boobies!

Sucks, Bob Healy was on my team!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

for the exact same reason that i have not jumped for over a month, and have no idea when i will jump again, no job = no money = no jumping! :( :( :( [:/] [:/]
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

No phone records , huh? Maybe it is just a mind game? Naw, couldn't be, don't know you well enough. Now what were we talking about?:S

Rainbo
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

But my neck is fine. Sorry to hear that, skybytch

Eh, no one promised that life was gonna be fair. I was hoping to get more than a couple years jumping in between spine issues (had three vertebrae in my lower back fused in 2001) but apparently my luck isn't gonna go that way.

Life will go on. Eventually it'll get fixed and I'll be jumping as much as I want to. Until the next disc(s) decide to give out anyway. :S

I did jump this am... in nasty winds... at 2000' I was backing up... but then they slowed down so I could do an accuracy type landing w/ my 1.58 loaded canopy! :o
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

"What to do on a windy day in March when you can't skydive?" Took an old parachute that someone had cut away a year ago and later found. It had a few holes but inflated nicely. We took a chair with a good stable base and roller wheels from the hangar and held onto a riser in each hand facing the open cells. We took turns "chair sailing" across the tarmac. It worked nice and nobody broke anything. We need to enter it as a new event in the X-games. :P Hooty!