CieloDiosa

where to go March 18th-27th???

hey iwan are you gonna go??

I am thinking about it... there's a good chance I might show up there..

Iwan

There's a good chance I might show up too. ;)

Hmmm my Dad lives in Z-Hills and that's where I got my ground school and first AFF jump 3 years ago from the date of the the Boogie. Plus my Birthday is March 19th. Might just be enough to get me out there too.

hmmm dublin is sounding better and better....Lisa....got room for your hotpocket?? :P:P

not confirmed yet...and if i do make it i deffinatly wont be jumping....but i will be throwing it down.

Are you kidding me Gimp?? Come on now. Do you really think you can come back to GA and not jump w/ all the hot fillies that are gonna be there?

Alrighty then, you can help us manifest and train tandems :P I'm sure innocent people want to hear all you have to say:ph34r:
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

hmmm dublin is sounding better and better....Lisa....got room for your hotpocket?? :P:P

not confirmed yet...and if i do make it i deffinatly wont be jumping....but i will be throwing it down.

Gimp you have to come now! We can do that thing where we don't see each other the entire boogie and leave obnoxious messages on each other's cell phones! It'll be just like Rantoul!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

That is my plans. I have given up on JFTC because even if I do the camp I won't have time to raise the money after the big way camp, but I do still plan on coming out to play with everyone because I so miss seeing all my left coast peeps. :)

Don't give up so fast.The RoamingDZ just might have a plan in regard to all of that.

What the hell you mean no jumping.I guess we'll have to come up with a entry fee for no jumping transient bums;)Hey you could help us out with video.

so the dublin boogie is where to be this week?
i think justi and i might be making an appearance!

Yes my girlie girl. Dublin is most definately the place to be this week. There will be a boat load or should I say balloon loads of dz.commers in this little Irish town in GA on St. Patty's Day/weekend:)
PS. Come to the Dublin Boogie, Spence said so!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

anyone have suggestions of cool dz's we should stop at that are on our WAY?

What ever you do don't follow the directions on that clicky.There are directions on the website at RoamingDZ.com,but from the north take I-75 all the way to Macon and then I-16 toward Dublin.If it's not too late please remove that clicky.Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Actually for her, its about 100 miles shorter (and 2 hours)to take that route then it is to go catch I-75. For me its about the same.

Time difference for me to go from Columbus to Dublin is just about 12 hours. I-75 is shorter by about 15 miles but has lots more construction warnings up North. Only issue with 77/74 is that a good chunk of it is toll roads. I'll be taking 75 since I need to pick my GF up in the Atlanta airport on the way.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Actually for her, its about 100 miles shorter (and 2 hours)to take that route then it is to go catch I-75. For me its about the same.

Time difference for me to go from Columbus to Dublin is just about 12 hours. I-75 is shorter by about 15 miles but has lots more construction warnings up North. Only issue with 77/74 is that a good chunk of it is toll roads. I'll be taking 75 since I need to pick my GF up in the Atlanta airport on the way.

My bad.I was looking at it as coming through Atlanta.Just ignore me.

hey if anyone wants to fly into tallahassee i'll pick your ass up. Delta has flights here. I'll be leaving wednesday get on a few loads. Are you still doinmg the airport hop spence? Count me in.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

hey if anyone wants to fly into tallahassee i'll pick your ass up. Delta has flights here. I'll be leaving wednesday get on a few loads. Are you still doinmg the airport hop spence? Count me in.

Yes I was working on the route yeaterday.The plan is to have the Caravan there in the morning and leave the airport at noon.We will hit 4 to 6 airports and the last jump will be back into Dublin.The cost will be about $125 to $150 depending on how many jumps we make and must be paid ahead to reserve a slot.

ok ill give you the cash in 2 weeks when i see ya. what day will it be as brandy may want in as well
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?