Kid_Icarus

Implants last forever??

I'll bet she's not even real !!! ah hja ha

Here I need to freshen this thread up! Some real babes!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I'll bet she's not even real !!! ah hja ha

Here I need to freshen this thread up! Some real babes!

AH HAAAAAA!
See - the squint and click works - you get a general idea of what the pic is w/out all the clorox needed to cleanse thy eyes.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

There is an intestinal disease (Crohn's) which destroys the gut from absorbing nutrients. Many have this condition and are skin and bone as lady in this pic. (first pic you attached...)

TPN (Total Parental Nutrition) or, feeding through tubes into the veins..........is what some people with this disease must rely on to stay alive.

One of the solutions used in tube feeding (TPN) is called lipids and is the fats and amino acids the body needs in normal nutrition. It is used in conjunction with saline (and/or dextrose and/or potassium) and nutrients for feeding.

The lady in your pic is in dire need of lipids.......
within 6 weeks of TPN feeding she would be normal in weight.:P:P

SMiles;)

Total Parenteral Nutrition.... IV feeding... My oldest sister has had to go through that a couple times with all the operations she's had (3x kidney transplant, liver transplant).

Although I think in her case it was peritoneal infusion...which doesn't sound like any kind of fun either!
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

anorexia is a scary scary thing. Use to see it a lot at my mothers doctors office whenever i visited. needless to say i don't visit there anymore.

I think I may be anorexic. I read somewhere that an anorexic looks in the mirror and always sees a fat bastard looking back at them. That sure sounds like me.........
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

The lady in your pic is in dire need of lipids.......
within 6 weeks of TPN feeding she would be normal in weight.:P:P

Gosh, YES, please someone feed this person. I feel so sorry for that lady. I can hardly believe that is a real person. How awful for her to look like that. How is that even possible?

Sorry to hear your sister has had 3x kidney transplant, liver transplant---talk about strength!!

My brother has Crohns & lives with a stoma (all his gut has been surgically removed with disease except for tiny piece that leads from stomach- through stoma to bag)
Was one of the first in our province to pass his chemistry tests and take his TPN feeding home...........administers his own feeding thru jugular vein....set up sterilized area where he changes his tubing every 24hrs.

He is able to feed nights, pushes his pole around with pumps... and has now purchased a back pack for new tiny pumps (yeah technology!) goes off his feeding every a.m. (many cannot do this and must stay on feeding 24 hrs. a day)
- healthy looking guy now!!, has been feeding this way for years-- (was skin & bone as guts were not absorbing nutrients needed to survive) He even goes to work every day!!
:P:P:P

SMiles;)

Yeah, she's VERY strong... she keeps telling me to drink lots of water... I'm her "lifeline" if this kidney rejects.

That's fantastic that your brother is doing that well and managing his feedings like that!!
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Wow, both Karen's brother and your sister sound like amazing people. You two are also quite special people. Bless both you two and your siblings, as well.

Thanks, Rosa - I appreciate that. I don't see it as anything special in my case, though - she may, if she rejects again, need another kidney (or a liver lobe), I've got a spare, not a big thing.

When she had the kidney/liver transplant, they probably would have come from me, if I hadn't been working overseas and unreachable.

I know that I'll be her next donor, though - the docs have already told her that the strain of breaking the initial rejection of another cadaver transplant would kill her.

I'm ready.

Besides, you get GOOD drugs after surgery....and "chicks dig scars", right? ;)
Mike
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

I think that's most likely the most disgusting and disturbing thing I've ever seen.....she's a walking corpse.

In response.... I present...."Bellybutton Peek".....

No f**n way, dude.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.