wildblue

Canada legalizes masturbating in your living room

This is too funny. "Honey, let's watch for another minute." "What about the kids?" "Forget the kids, this dude is spanking it!" :D:D:D

The woman moved to another room for a better view, then called her husband. The pair watched Clark for up to 15 minutes from the privacy of their darkened bedroom.

The court found they took care to avoid being seen by Clark, peering out from underneath their partially lowered blinds. Later, the woman's husband fetched a pair of binoculars and a telescope. He also tried, unsuccessfully, to videotape Clark in action, says the judgment.

The judgment notes the pair were "understandably concerned" because they feared Clark was "masturbating to our children."

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

Yep, finally!!!

Same sex marriage is next, the bill gets introduced next week.

Won't be long before "the reefer" is legal too!

I guess everyone will be "coming" in to Canada!B|
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Of course not

Yeah... another type of sodomy no doubt... I hope all you sinners burn for eternity! :D>:(:D

Hey, Richard, who's your favorite Little Rascal? Is it Alfalfa? Or is it Spanky?

Sinner.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

> Canada legalizes masturbating in your living room

Well, it was never illegal to begin with. Which is good. It would be scary to imagine that there was an elected official somewhere whose job it was to determine which rooms in your house were off-limits to banging your baloney. "Bathroom - OK. Bedroom - OK. Living room - not OK. In a studio, you can do it in the main room as long as you fill out form CAG34 and get it signed by a doctor."

Of course not

Yeah... another type of sodomy no doubt... I hope all you sinners burn for eternity! :D>:(:D

Hey, Richard, who's your favorite Little Rascal? Is it Alfalfa? Or is it Spanky?

Sinner.

:D:D:D:D:D -Love that movie. B|

See now Remi, if you had brought this up in the "I HATE CANADA" thread, I think it would have taken a different course! :P;)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.