sunshine

A totally awesome Bday present

I got one of the coolest presents ever. A certain dzcommer knows i'm having money troubles and my cypres was due for it's 4yr back in august. He was so generous and sent me the money to cover the 4yr and new batteries. Some people totally rock!!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

my birthday is on valentines day and im needing a repack soon *cough*cough

Babe, i could do your repack for you. Just come visit me and consider it a freebie. :)

That's awesome, I can't believe how cool dz.comers (skydivers) are. I've only been on for a couple of months but I've seen a few instaces of other jumpers giving money to someone. That is one of the biggest things that drew me to this sport, the people are F*CKING GREAT!

The Original Cabana Boy!

tell us who it is so we can tell them what a nice....smooozer he/she is!!!

I wasn't sure if i should post his name or not, but what the hell. It was none other than mike (mnealtx). I've never even met the guy. I happen to be IMing with him last week and he offered to pay for the cypres. I said no over and over again, but he was quite adamant. I finally gave in and let him buy it for me as my bday present. I hope to meet him soon and give him a hug or 2. :)

my birthday is on valentines day and im needing a repack soon *cough*cough

Babe, i could do your repack for you. Just come visit me and consider it a freebie. :)

thanks for the offer sunny one, but im gonna need it before justi and i leave for our travelganza spring break and something tells me i wont be in chi town before then!!

There is one poster here who made a big donation to the calendar project, but he made me promise not to say who he was.

He knows who he is, and he will be listed on the Thank-You page of the calendar, so if you all want to know, then you have to buy a calendar;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Glad to be able to help... jeez, now I'm gonna have to change my sig line...

I hope to meet him soon and give him a hug or 2.

I'm holding you to that, next time I connect flights through O'Hare! :)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

tell us who it is so we can tell them what a nice....smooozer he/she is!!!

I wasn't sure if i should post his name or not, but what the hell. It was none other than mike (mnealtx).

How nice of him! You know what, Sunny girl? I rarely think, I hope that I meet this person or that person from online, but even before hearing about this, I have always noticed what a truly genuine and nice person that Mike is. Hope that he comes out to SoCal, so we can jump together, and I can buy him a beer. :)
Happy birthday, again, Sunny one! (You have 11 more b-day celebrations this year, right?) You deserve it!!!

Y'all have me sitting at the computer literally :$:$:$

Thank you all for the compliments.. I truly don't see it as anything special, though, just how I was raised - you just help out as you can.

Ro - I'd love to come out there and do some jumps, eventually... first I have to get that little number over there up a ways!

I keep hearing about this thing called a "Holiday Boogie"... :)
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706

Happy birthday, again, Sunny one! (You have 11 more b-day celebrations this year, right?) You deserve it!!!

Hrm, wonder what else mike is getting me for the remaining 11 bdays. :D

I hope to meet him soon and give him a hug or 2. :)

A hug? For that kind of money you should put out :ph34r:

Don't judge others by your standards Keith, just cause you put out for less;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I hope to meet him soon and give him a hug or 2. :)

A hug? For that kind of money you should put out :ph34r:

Don't judge others by your standards Keith, just cause you put out for lessFree;)

Fixed that for ya there Squeaky Wheel.:););)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Got another kick ass bday present today. A certain sweetie pie dzcommer sent flowers to me at work today. A beautiful bouquet of yellow lillies. I know he'd absolutely kill me if i posted his name though, so that ones gonna remain a secret.