alanab

gatorz for girls

hey ladies! i want to get a pair of gatorz for my birthday. i have tried a few people's on but i dont remember the style name. i know demoras are what most girls have but i also like the ice and the batray.
can any female that has and jumps a pair of gatorz please chime in and help me out?
i also want to know how you feel about jumping in them and which style you have and if you think thats the best style for jumping.
thanks
and, yes, i know there are a million posts about gatrz but i feel like this is a legit enough qusetion to make a new post. thanks!

The style that is best for jumping is the pair YOU like and the pair that fits YOU best.

End of story.

It all depends on the size of your head and face. For instance, I used to jump with a pair of Transformers from Gatorz, which are HUGE but it fit my face just right. I jump with a pair of Billets (i think that's the model) which is the next size down and they're just right...actually, they're nearly a hair small. However, there's girls and guys jumping with Batrays and demoras at my DZ and it fits them just right.

Just like with helmets, go to a dealer and try on a few different frame sizes to get the one closest to what you want, then when you get your pair, bend them to fit your face just right.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Couldn't agree more, although I am not a girl, hope the opinion still counts :P It all depends on your head. Dave and I have huge hatsizes, yet I jump convertors, and wish, the bottom edge coverage was just a bit more. I love them, and I ride my motorcycle with them (with and without windshield) and jump in them exclusively now and they work well for it all. They simply dont seal against my cheek quite as well as my Oakleys did. But then again, I chose the frame for itnerchangeable lens, not shape.

So...really try to find a dealer and go try on every frame.
--
All the flaming and trolls of wreck dot with a pretty GUI.

Damn you Alana!!!! Because of you I visited the Gatorz site and next thing I know there's a meassage on my computer screen saying that my new Radiators (gun metal w/purple chrome lens) will be here in two weeks!!!!!

You're a bad influence! ;)

I love my demoras. I'm also going to get a pair of the Converters for jumping in. They look a bit big on my face, but they fit around my eyes perfectly as far as not letting too much air in.

but this post is really about your birthday isn't it?? :D when is your big day girlie???

I have chrome demoras with purple lenses and i love them!

You have some great taste girl, that is exactly what i have! B|

I don't jump in my demoras, I have a really hard to fit head :S and always have trouble finding good sunglasses, I usually shop in the childrens sunglasses. But I do love my gatorz.
Alana, also check out converters, Sporto just bought a pair to jump in and I think being able to change the lenses is an awesome option. I'm going to wait until he gets his to see if they would work for me to jump in.

Edited to add some phots--Sporto is wearing Radiators