CieloDiosa

finally got a digital!!!

we will visit... eventually. but that requires $$$ and free time, both of which i have none. that boogie you were talking about, yeah we'll be at that.

so in the mean time, come down here???? pretty please? with a cherry on top??/

Your so lucky!!! I bought a digital cam some months ago, it cost me more than I can affort, but the worst part is that it got stolen in my last trip to Peru, on top of ecerything when I came back home I found out a virus erased all of my pictures so I ended up with no camera and no pictures, no evidence of my trip wath soever ( maybe that's a good thing!;)

gateway digital camera= 14 jumps!!!!

-----------------------------------

how much is it worth a minute of unexplainable freedom =)

Sweet! Make sure to get some good pics from OU. Damn, I miss that place. Snap a quick one of college green and Copeland if you are ever walking by them. I'd love to come back and visit. You don't graduate for another year right? I may have to schedule some Athens, Ohio love in for some drinking, camping, and partying :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

ach...med in the house....

wassup oh HI hoes~! wtf...you got me checking this forum on a basis and we had such a good time in eloy....murryland is where it is at....you and my gurl alana, "wassup new digital camera owner that doesnt wanna come visit us...." it will be great times...plus...its cold enough here, i cant imagine how much colder it is in ohio...

Blue Skies