Shotgun

grabbing a stranger's rear...

Even worse, I kissed one on the back of the neck. Oops. :$

Thankfully, she got a laugh out of it.

I had a similar experience at a dance club. Girl was wearing the same sexy top as a friend of mine there with me. Sorta ended up behind her on the floor and whilst dancing started nibbling on the back and side of her neck (it was pretty hot)

Okay, so maybe I figured out it wasn't my friend after only a few seconds of smelling an entirely different perfume, but I certainly didn't let on until after she had turned around and we had made out quite passionately.... "Oops, I thought you were someone else... sorry!"

I danced away. We ran into eachother a few more times after that, danced some, chatted some, laughed a lot... but I never got her name.

... Thanks for the memory there Shotgun. B|

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

So how many of you have ever walked up behind someone, thinking it is a friend of your's, grabbed their ass... only to discover it is a complete stranger when they turn around?

Ok - so how do I get to meet you and be a stranger too?:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Wear a mask and grab her ass.....:);)

Mask?

No telling whose ass you'll end up grabbing if you're wearing a blindfold... :D

Something like this might be better... ;)

I love you.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Not about grabbing rears, but I was in Tokyo a couple years ago hanging out in a Tower Records store. My friend (wearing the standard dark blue business suit) picked out a CD for me, and went to the counter to buy it. I wandered around the store, then walked up to the counter and gave him a big thank you bear hug.

As I was thanking him, I heard a voice from another checkout line....'Marc, I'm over here!'.....I looked back at who I was grabbing, it was a very shocked 'salaryman' Japanese guy (also in the standard dark blue suit)....

Japanese don't touch much...probably never even got hugs from his wife....so he was freaked out....!!!

marc

ps Bill, which muff bros ass did YOU grab??:P

I totally grabbed my 8th grade History teachers ass one day as we were walking into class.... Just to be stupid
I'll never forget the look on his face. I never want to be looked at like that ever again. Surprised I didn't get detention.

He probably liked it.:P

Not about grabbing rears, but I was in Tokyo a couple years ago hanging out in a Tower Records store. My friend (wearing the standard dark blue business suit) picked out a CD for me, and went to the counter to buy it. I wandered around the store, then walked up to the counter and gave him a big thank you bear hug.

As I was thanking him, I heard a voice from another checkout line....'Marc, I'm over here!'.....I looked back at who I was grabbing, it was a very shocked 'salaryman' Japanese guy (also in the standard dark blue suit)....

Japanese don't touch much...probably never even got hugs from his wife....so he was freaked out....!!!

:D That's a funny story...

I totally grabbed my 8th grade History teachers ass one day as we were walking into class.... Just to be stupid
I'll never forget the look on his face. I never want to be looked at like that ever again. Surprised I didn't get detention.

He probably liked it.:P

I can think of a couple of teachers whose bottoms I would have liked to grab. ;) One in particular that I had a huge crush on. :$