boinky

Where's The Strangest Place You've Ever Had Sex?

in b'ham there's a place known as Sloss Furnaces..it's an old iron industry factory thing...it's Birmingham's livlihood-how our city got started, blah blah...anyhow, it's old and @ halloween it's turned into a haunted factory thing...

i worked there one year and know all the ins and outs..anyhow, dating this guy a while back; broke into the scary factory, climbed prob 300-350 up steap, cerroded latter...watched the cars/city...HAD SEX UP THERE! ~*~*~*~*~*~that was memorable!:o
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PMS#269
Team Dirty Sanchez#41

just how SHOULD I tease horny women, then?

Ummm.....err.....ahem.....well................................................................................. ....................................................................................................................... .........................................................................................................................

Boinky is currently speechless. She will return after she goes and privately masturbates. >:(
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

just how SHOULD I tease horny women, then?

Ummm.....err.....ahem.....well................................................................................. ....................................................................................................................... .........................................................................................................................

Boinky is currently speechless. She will return after she goes and privately masturbates. >:(

Well then - how do you really feel?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

In a warm creek that had a bend and a dip to it so the rock was all smooth and curved and it felt like a hardcore jacuzzi and you had to hold onto the nearby rocks so as not to get swept away.

And also, we climbed up some monster stacks of hay bales and brought a blanket.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

In a warm creek that had a bend and a dip to it so the rock was all smooth and curved and it felt like a hardcore jacuzzi and you had to hold onto the nearby rocks so as not to get swept away.

And also, we climbed up some monster stacks of hay bales and brought a blanket.

In the creek, on a hay bale.....hmmmm, sounds like a re-run of Little House on the Prairie :D

The Original Cabana Boy!

climbed prob 300-350 up steap, cerroded latter...watched the cars/city...HAD SEX UP THERE! ~*~*~*~*~*~that was memorable!:o

you should be ashamed of yourself!

/

Ummm- OK -

We have disproportionate ideas of fun Sex, and illegal use of morals by benforde-

Loss of Guy Card - two weeks
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun