ACMESkydiver

Tell us your deep, dark SECRETS!!

geesh Shannon:P

umm. I can't believe I'm admitting this...B|his head:oB|

WHOA! Ok you have to elaborate. Where in the head? Why did you throw them? Did he have to go to the hospital? How old was he? How old were you? How do you feel about darts?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

geesh Shannon:P

umm. I can't believe I'm admitting this...B|his head:oB|

WHOA! Ok you have to elaborate. Where in the head? Why did you throw them? Did he have to go to the hospital? How old was he? How old were you? How do you feel about poisoned darts?

There Shannon - I fixed it for you.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hm, I think they stuck him in the top back of his headB|...he still has a scar when he shavesB|

I can't remember why I threw them at him Shannon--just know I was really angry. I don't make it a habit of throwing sharp objects when I get pissed at people ( but then again, I don't really get angry anymore either)
Not sure about the age either, but OUCH!

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

nodding in confirmation

Yup, he shore is! :)

Shhhh no one is supposed to agree with me. You'll blow my meanie rep on the forums.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Ouch indeed!! Man!

I still feel bad about chasing my little brother right into my mom's cigarette. She was facing the TV, delicately holding her cigarette up, my brother was looking back at me, but running forward - he turned his head at just the right moment to smash the ember with his eyeball. B|

It didn't do any lasting damage, but it was scary! We were about 11 & 7...

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Ooh I hate it when I burn my eyeball!

I was always the one getting my ass kicked by my brother cause he was 5 years older and super mean when we were kids. He gave me my first bloody nose when I was a kid by beaming me with a football from like 10 feet away. I remember running inside and my mom screaming at me to get my bloody nose off her carpet.

True story.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

nodding in confirmation

Yup, he shore is! :)

Shhhh no one is supposed to agree with me. You'll blow my meanie rep on the forums.

Oh! Oh, I mean, PSH! YOU?!! NICE?? Yeah, if you mean nice like a pissed off charging rhinocerous is nice! Nice, my ass, you jerk-in-real-life!! >:(

;):ph34r::D;)

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

I have actually never made love to a sheep. There......I said........it's out there now. The whole horrible truth. :D:D:D

Yeah, we wouldn't call that "making love" either. :ph34r::ph34r:

I believe the correct term is Shagging, no? [Sly]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have actually never made love to a sheep. There......I said........it's out there now. The whole horrible truth. :D:D:D

Yeah, we wouldn't call that "making love" either. :ph34r::ph34r:

I believe the correct term is Shagging, no? [Sly]

[Clay]Start with shearing for better penetration.[/Clay]
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

My brother hit me in the face with an axe when we were clearing a road after a hurricane. I always told the story that it had slipped from his hands while he was chopping a fallen tree apart. However the truth is that he was trying to scare the living hell outta me by trying to get closer with the axe until he hit me square in the face with the top of the blade. Fun times!

I also take great pleasure in jaywalking successfully, which is 98% of the time.

I had a Tigger tattoo.

Ah! And you told us we'd never know what was under your new cool tattoo!

No deep dark secret revealing for me...I'd lose my security clearance.:P

But you mentioned some of them on the phone the other night.:o:)