ACMESkydiver

Tell us your deep, dark SECRETS!!

:P

Uh, lessee...it drives me nuts when people cry in movies! >:( -(but the one movie that always makes my eyes damp is in Armageddon when Harry throws AJ back into the elevator and says, "I always thought of you as a son." Doesn't matter how many times I've seen it, I always have to hide my face during that part) :$

When no one is lookin', old-time love songs about someone dying, like the song 'Tell Laura I love Her' make me cry too. :$

Banjo music reminds me of my daddy. I just realized that last week. :)

Ha haa haaaa...so now TELL ALL!!! What are you holding out on? What doesn't anyone know about you?? >:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

:P

Uh, lessee...it drives me nuts when people cry in movies! >:( -(but the one movie that always makes my eyes damp is in Armageddon when Harry throws AJ back into the elevator and says, "I always thought of you as a son." Doesn't matter how many times I've seen it, I always have to hide my face during that part) :$

When no one is lookin', old-time love songs about someone dying, like the song 'Tell Laura I love Her' make me cry too. :$

Banjo music reminds me of my daddy. I just realized that last week. :)

Ha haa haaaa...so now TELL ALL!!! What are you holding out on? What doesn't anyone know about you?? >:(

I'm actually shy in person.

I have the same "movie effect" as described above when the towns people give George Bailey the money to get him out of trouble.

I watched Clay as he was doing the sheep.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I can't watch people sing patriotic songs on tv (like at the Super Bowl) without choking back tears. :S :$

Geesh yeah! My daughter's school was honoring veterans on Veteran's Day...they put me in the 'Guests of Honor' section to represent myself, my husband, his father, my father, my brother, and our daughter's great-grandfather and great uncle with about 15 other veterans. They had my little girl give me a rose when they listed each of our family members' times of service and branches (all army except great-grandpa and great-uncle were navy). I stood up to represent our family and they applauded. Almost started balling right in front of all those grade-schoolers! :P:S
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I have the same "movie effect" as described above when the towns people give George Bailey the money to get him out of trouble.

Every. Damn. Year. Every dam year, I say I will not not not cry when Harry Bailey raises the glass "to my brother George Bailey" and every year ... waterworks.

I also have a total weakness for the movie The Cutting Edge. If it's on basic cable, I cannot turn it off. Cheesy chick flick but oh how I love it.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I have to fight back tears when I see those old long distance commercials when a kid calls their parents from far away...

I teared up a little when Oy died in Dark Tower. (I haven't finished it so don't tell me what happens!)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I have actually never made love to a sheep. There......I said........it's out there now. The whole horrible truth. :D:D:D

Yeah, we wouldn't call that "making love" either. :ph34r::ph34r:

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

*Me and my friend Rikkie went to a modeling agency once:D:D:D ( I know, it's funny!)
*I think this one guy is super hot, I'm not saying who though...:$
*I've cried from watching Lord of the Rings:)
*I quickly get attached to my skydiving friends
*One time when I was young, I threw scissors at my little brother and they stuck...B|

that's about the dirtiest I can get, sorry:D
They wouldn't be secrets anymore...:)

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...