Duckwater

I just starred in an Infinity Commercial!!

Infinity is releasing a new flagship...I think it is called the M35. (The stereo ROCKS)

The weather here in Dallas was perfect today and we spent all moring filming. I called flight service and we got a NOTAM to skydive over the private field and I jumped out of the Waco and landed next to the car. They made me wear business attire and then get in the car after I landed James Bond style.

They say the footage of the flying and the jump were awesome and that the commercial should go national.

Best part is, the car gets officially unveiled Jan 28th at a big party at Crest Infnity in Dallas and they are having big screen TVs with all the footage..We are going to be the stars...There has got to be some hotties at that party.

Pictures and video to follow.

Oh, yeah.....We got 2 grand to do it.

--

Sweeet! But dude, the car company is spelled Infiniti, and the rigs are spelled Infinity. I was confused for a minute... :);)

Me too I was thinking what has any of that got to do with a container:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?