cyberskydive

The Chicken Phenomena

Its all good, just this is the second time someone’s made fun of me for posting on an old thread. So I thought I would speak my mind. They needed updating anyway; some people have been living in the dark not knowing about fried beef!! The poor bastards! Imagine how their lives might have been different if they knew this 4 years ago. The trauma they must have suffered is unimaginable. ;)

"If murder and suicide are illegal, then why is it ok to kill yourself and others with cigarettes?????"

www.myspace.com/Hypoxicmusic

I think it's cuz people are too whiney when it comes to health, weight, cholesterol, fat, carbs, and anything that scientists can convince us is bad for our bodies. Chicken is "healthier", so people will eat chicken before beef.

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

Yep, definately a government conspiracy... instead of the cold war, theres a big secret chicken war..:o Key players? Colonel Sanders and General Tso. (Theres more going on in China than we are being told.). This war has gone on for years!!! Maybe this should be moved to Speakers Corner. :D

Yep, definately a government conspiracy... instead of the cold war, theres a big secret chicken war..:o Key players? Colonel Sanders and General Tso. (Theres more going on in China than we are being told.). This war has gone on for years!!! Maybe this should be moved to Speakers Corner. :D

Mmmmm.....General Tso's Chicken....

Thanks for helping decide lunch for today.;)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Do you guys realize... there are more chickens on this planet then people. Seriously we have to eat them or they'd take over. This brings to mind my theroy. Chickens are actually aliens that were sent to this world millions of years ago to take over. Hence the chicken and egg question. The answer is they were made by some aliens to invade and take over. And their reproduction method was to lay eggs. So the the chicken was first. The aliens sent them in little egg shaped space rockets.

Tis true I know, the aliens that stole my motivation told me. Took awhile to beat it out of them with my empty Jager bottle but I got the truth. They should never have tried to take my beer. I didn't mind much taken my motivation, I didn't use it much.. but don't touch my beer or Jager.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Yep, definately a government conspiracy... instead of the cold war, theres a big secret chicken war..:o Key players? Colonel Sanders and General Tso. :D

You forgot the new restaurant chain run by Colonel Lingus. Their motto, "Nobody can lick our chicks"
:D

I just love a joke with the word "lick" in it. :ph34r:

Yep, definately a government conspiracy... instead of the cold war, theres a big secret chicken war..:o Key players? Colonel Sanders and General Tso. :D

You forgot the new restaurant chain run by Colonel Lingus. Their motto, "Nobody can lick our chicks"
:D

I just love a joke with the word "lick" in it. :ph34r:

Oh happy that was sad.. I hope you didn't pay much to your writer for that one. :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

/hangs his head in shame for what has come of happy.. he used to have such a razor sharp wit... ya know it's really sad when the really talented ones get old and the wit dries up. :|;)