Merrick

"SKYDIVE" Beanie hats???

Are you talking about the PD beanie hats?

http://www.performancedesigns.com/store_files/headgearselect.asp

John, instead of just saying that a PM has been sent, why not post the information here if you have found the beanie, just in case other people want one?
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

But they're in the UK. Eek, i can't wear UK skydiving stuff. :D:D

I agree, I can't wear Euro stuff it's in metric and I don't understand the sizing. Will it fit being metric and stuff? :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I agree, I can't wear Euro stuff it's in metric and I don't understand the sizing. Will it fit being metric and stuff?

IMing a brit guy right now. He drinks beer by the pint. WTF is that?? :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

now this you should know.... it's not metric!

1 pint (US) = 16 ounces

I'm blonde leave me alone!! :D I've still never heard of american bars selling beer by the pint.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

1 pint (US) = 16 ounces

I'm blonde leave me alone!! :D I've still never heard of american bars selling beer by the pint.

I drink at a beer pub in downtown Houston and they normally sell beer in pint mugs.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

1 pint (US) = 16 ounces

You need to get out drinking more! I'd offer to take you....
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

need to get out drinking more! I'd offer to take you....

Haha, apparently i need to go out drinking. I don't know enough about beer and the sizes it comes in. :P

You know more about the sizes other things come in then beer hun.. You're doing just fine in my book.... who cares what size beers come in, right? :)

But they're in the UK. Eek, i can't wear UK skydiving stuff.

Exactly! Strange Unpredictable things come out of the UK.

The hats I'm looking for were pretty basic, just said "SKYDIVE" accross the front, but they used a headdown guy to form the "Y". I'm going skiing in a couple weeks, gonna sport my brightest skydiving shirt, my go fast pants, and this hat (if I can find it)... Gotta let those skiing pansies know.... "Hey, there's another, cooler sport that I suck at to!" ;)

Blues!
Merrick

If you ask Chuckie really nice he could send you a Bird-Man beanie...:)

I dunno if I want to call Mr. Blue "Chuckie" even if it's for a freebie beanie. ;)

I dunno if I want to call Mr. Blue "Chuckie" even if it's for a freebie beanie.

No, you should call him Charles, he really likes that!:P

OMG no way!! Katie you're just trying to get me hurt aren't you? [:/]