ChileRelleno

Surgery in the AM.

Yep, their gonna cut me open in the morning:o.
I hope none of my "scent" from the Mardi Gra Boogie is left in there.... >:(
Tragedy in the OR.... News at 10... :D

After two plus years my membership in the Heavy Metal Club is going to expire,
no more setting of metal detectors, knowing before the weather man when its going to get cold and/or snow and no more screwheads scratching me from the inside out>:(!
They've been bugging me and some of the screws are literally coming out of the bones...
You could say "Chiles, got some screws loose!":D

Their taking the two (2) plates and fourteen (14) screws out of my right tib/fib from when I biffed in at Skydance back in Aug of 2002.
Here's some cool pics, aaah the memories.....:S

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=216762;search_string=X-rays%20and%20Photos;#216762

I think I'll make a sculpture..... Or perhaps a shadow box with photos and X-rays...

This'll put me out of action for a couple to three weeks, no jumping, I'll be living vicariously thru ya'll for a while so I better see some good stuff on here:P.

Send me some healing vibes ya'llB|.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

"How tough is Chile?"

"See that nail over there...?"

B|

You'll do just fine, man. Put the Doc's finger in between your teeth and tell him if he thinks you need to feel pain, so does he. ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Can you make any jewelry out of the 'spare parts?

I reckon a closing pin necklace would look cool with asome titanium on it too.B|

You'll be fine man, heal soon. You don't need vibes, but I'll chuck 'em out there anyways.

I still have a K-nail in place and have been trying to pluck up the courage to get it removed.

It set off the metal detectors in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, but nowhere else.....
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson