dgskydive

Good vibes for Eric!!

You keep hanging in there dude. When I read about people like Douglas Bader, Dana Bowman and yourself it is a true testament to the power of the human will to overcome the seemingly impossible. You might be in a hospital bed right now but you are definitely a stronger person than me.

Keep healing.

Will

Stopped by Eric's room today and was able to be there during 2 of his therapy sessions! :^)

With Eric's permission, we took a few pictures to go along with his words you have been reading the last couple of days.

I'll let Eric describe each of these, as I'm sure his words will be more fitting than mine.

Sure very happy to have you here with us, Eric!

Love ya!
ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Stopped by Eric's room today and was able to be there during 2 of his therapy sessions! :^)

With Eric's permission, we took a few pictures to go along with his words you have been reading the last couple of days.

I'll let Eric describe each of these, as I'm sure his words will be more fitting than mine.

Sure very happy to have you here with us, Eric!

Love ya!
ltdiver

Thanks for taking the nice pics Laurie. They definitely don't show me at my best but what do you expect under the circumstances.

Picture 1: Me looking pretty grungy after 3 months without a shower...

Picture 2: This is where they sliced me open to stop the bleeding...

Picture 3: Left leg complete with fixeters. Right left fixeters were already removed...

Picture 4: Me outside in the atrium. It was really nice out there today...

...Eric

Eric,
It looks like the sushi chef did your abd. surgery.:P

Well considering they took my whole GI tract out and had it sitting on a table next to my body they needed to make the hole kind of big [:/]. At one point it went from one side of my body to the other. It's small now by comparison :)

Eric,
It looks like the sushi chef did your abd. surgery.:P

Well considering they took my whole GI tract out and had it sitting on a table next to my body they needed to make the hole kind of big [:/]. At one point it went from one side of my body to the other. It's small now by comparison :)

Eric,
I repeat, You are one tough son of a bitch.
Michael
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Eric,

It is so nice to see the smile back on your face.

I can attest to the fact that the scar is MUCH smaller than it was at first. You look wonderful, Eric.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Thanks again for all of the prayers and good vibes. I'm not religious but every single doctor and nurse that worked on me at the trauma center call me a miracle. Maybe the prayers and good vibes made a difference....

...Eric

It's a matter of teamwork. Prayer, good vibes, medical technology, and most of all that determined spirit of yours SmileyB| You're living proof that miracles can happen. Glad you're well enough to be online and back in touch with all who care about you. Group hug from San Diego. Take care and best wishes always:)

Thanks again for all of the prayers and good vibes. I'm not religious but every single doctor and nurse that worked on me at the trauma center call me a miracle. Maybe the prayers and good vibes made a difference....

...Eric

It's a matter of teamwork. Prayer, good vibes, medical technology, and most of all that determined spirit of yours SmileyB| You're living proof that miracles can happen. Glad you're well enough to be online and back in touch with all who care about you. Group hug from San Diego. Take care and best wishes always:)

Thanks Maddy, it's just good to be back... B|

Hey guys! This Thread sure has died down, but we really need to speed it back up again. Keep those 'good vibes', prayers, and whatever else you can offer, coming. Eric has hit a bump in the road. After getting all ready (mentally) and looking forward to finally going home, the doctors and medical staff threw a curve ball his way. He ended up not being able to go home this weekend and had to be, yet again, transferred to another medical facility last Thursday night. He had to undergo a full evaluation (again! :( ), under this NEW medical staff that will be in charge of setting up his home care and important steps to his amazing recovery.

Lets all remind Eric that we are still here with much love and support!!

Eric, keep that smile on your face... you'll be back home soon enough and everything will work out slowly but surely!! B| It has too!! You are a living miracle! :)
***Lots and lots of GOOD VIBES FOR ERIC***

Yeah! Fresh new vibes sent to Eric...

I stopped by LLUMC on Halloween night to pay Eric a visit! They told me he had been transfered yet again. Sorry to have missed you, Eric...

Tell him we're all pulling for him!

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

okay everyone. Eric is scheduled to have surgery tomorrow (Thursday) at 5pm. This will be to straighten the right foot out and replace the fixters with pins in the left leg. This is really good news for his recovery. Please send all good vibes his way!!!

******Good Vibes for Eric******

Eric is my favorite RW guy and the ONLY other NASCAR lover at Perris. Im sooo glad he is a miracle case. He is so well loved at Perris by everybody. I remember a hybrid jump with him where I was hanging from his chest strap in a stand and his visor on a full face flew up. I felt him squirm but I wouldn't let go. We had a good laugh after.....Oh yeah Eric, Ill keep your Vette exercised, even though it is an auto.....

Love ya man,

Mike Skaggs
8,15,1 & 3 forever

the ONLY other NASCAR lover at Perris

OMG!!! :o

Even with that;), I'm still sending massive vibes. Heck, I'd even go to a NASCAR benefit!

VIBEVIBEVIBEVIBEVIBEVIBE

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

is there someplace we can send cards?

Northridge Hospital, 4th Floor, Rm 4413. :)
But, I think it'll be another week, at least. Maybe two more. The sooner he gets out of there the better he's going to feel. That's for sure!! The room is so depressive! :( No window for him to look outside of like at Loma Linda....

He's not getting online much these days, but when he does, I know he'll really like hearing from his friends B|.

So keep the great vibes coming!!!

***ViBe***ViBe***ViBe***ViBe***ViBe***ViBe***

Eric is my favorite RW guy and the ONLY other NASCAR lover at Perris. Im sooo glad he is a miracle case. He is so well loved at Perris by everybody. I remember a hybrid jump with him where I was hanging from his chest strap in a stand and his visor on a full face flew up. I felt him squirm but I wouldn't let go. We had a good laugh after.....Oh yeah Eric, Ill keep your Vette exercised, even though it is an auto.....

Love ya man,

Mike Skaggs
8,15,1 & 3 forever

NASCAR forever B|. Yeah that hybrid jump tore my visor right down the middle and broke it loose from one side. Sure made the rest of the dive rather interesting. Hopefully these surgeries (if successful) will shorten the time it's going to take me to start walking again so I can get back out to the DZ and visit everyone. Wish me luck!

#9 and #3 forever ;)

the ONLY other NASCAR lover at Perris

OMG!!! :o

Even with that;), I'm still sending massive vibes. Heck, I'd even go to a NASCAR benefit!

VIBEVIBEVIBEVIBEVIBEVIBE

Wendy W.

I'm just praying my driver is going to be at the table this year. He's sitting in 10th currently and only a few points out of 9th.