kelel01

I need a date for my trip to Hawaii in April 2006

Goose491, btw, you're HOT! B|

I'll definitely second that one. ;)

Hahaa! You might not right at this moment... I've got the winter coat (beard) on... but it's going tomorrowB|.

If you're just speaking up in this manner, hoping Kelel01 will chose me as her date before losing me to the ladyskydiver... [whispered] thanks [/whispered] lol

Meow!

Arf! Arf-Arf! GrrrrrrArf!

Thanks gals, having recently been quit by my gal, I could use that bit of an ego-bost. :)

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

You might not right at this moment... I've got the winter coat (beard) on...

So...we'll take this as a perfect excuse to ask for another pic showing you with your beard. That way, we can accurately judge if we still find you meowable. :);)B|

Thanks gals, having recently been quit by my gal, I could use that bit of an ego-bost.

[:/] Sorry to hear. Hugs!
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

So...we'll take this as a perfect excuse to ask for another pic showing you with your beard.

haha! Okay, this is the only one I've got on the comp... it's last years though. I'll post the ol' before and afters when it's gone (soon too).

***Sorry to hear. Hugs!

Thank you. I'm a little embarassed at how badly I actually took it. On this board though, I'm not asshamed to say so much and I know the vibes you give and get are real.

Love the hugs :)

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

Until your wife busts up the ceremony and drags you out by your nostrils!

She wouldn't do that. She would wait until I got home & beat me to a bloody pulp...little does she know...I like that kinda thing. :ph34r:

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" -Benjamin Franklin

Amen sister kitty
Skymama stalker #69!!!!

Noice. ;) Looking forward to the after pic as well. :)

Thank you. I'm a little embarassed at how badly I actually took it. On this board though, I'm not asshamed to say so much and I know the vibes you give and get are real.

Love the hugs :)

No reason to be embarassed - it just says you cared.

And, the hugs are pretty much a standard of mine. Most people get hugs when I see them them and whenever they're leaving for the day. And there are a few times they get tossed in just 'cause I want a hug. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.