freefallfreak

Never, EVER....

Dude I take it you've never been slapped across the face with a wet soapy dish rag. B|

Noooo... Not that I remember. But, I do remember the time when I was 10 years old, I got whipped so bad with the leather belt that my butt bled!! [Pirate]B| I don't even remember what for though [:/]

Oh wow, we need a new thread to give you vibes and hugs and shit... That's fucked up... :S

My dad once let me stick a screw driver in a wall outlet. When my mom found out and screamed at him. He shut her up with "he lived and I promise you he'll never stick anything in a wall socket ever again"

True story.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Wow... I can remember trying to plug in an electrical appliance and let my thumbnail get too close to the prong... ZAP!! YOWEEE!!

As for Dad, if he did the butt whipping to me today, he would be facing child abuse charges for sure. As soon as I got big enough and fought back once, he never punished me physically again.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wow... I can remember trying to plug in an electrical appliance and let my thumbnail get too close to the prong... ZAP!! YOWEEE!!

I once stuck keys from a bunch of three in each hole in a UK style outlet at school. Stepped back and turned the power on. WOW

The keys melted, the school power went down and the clock in the Physics room we were in ran backwards from then on. I rescued my burnt keys and everyone thought it was an outlet problem.

One of my many excursions with the bitch that is electricity. ouch.
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

Oh! For crying out loud! :S ... eek! No pun intended! ... Sheesh! no matter what I type it comes out becomes naughty.. :S Dammit! I did it again! :|

It's ok Lany.:D I just felt like giving you shit.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Oh! For crying out loud! :S ... eek! No pun intended! ... Sheesh! no matter what I type it comes out becomes naughty.. :S Dammit! I did it again! :|

It's ok Lany.:D I just felt like giving you shit.:)

Bad Jeffery! >:( .... :)

never EVER sleep with your rigger's wife
----------------------------------------------------------
Does that rule apply for girls as well?

You can sleep with my wife.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Maybe your fense was stronger but they pissed on the fense and nothing happened. I just saw the commercial for that episode last night.

Man, I hope you didn't singe off anything important;):)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Bathe a non-declawed cat while nude......

Or try to give a cat a pill.

I know from personal experience.. pills and cats do not mix. B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."