freefallfreak

Never, EVER....

Piss on an electric fence.

Myth Busters says its okay :):D Piss Away ;)

Of course, they always mention at the beginning of each show never to try any of their stunts at home...[Unimpressed]:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Of course, they always mention at the beginning of each show never to try any of their stunts at home...[Unimpressed]:D

We should have our own version of mythbusters and post pics. I mean, not me of course, just everyone else so that I can watch and laugh a lot. :D

We should have our own version of mythbusters and post pics. I mean, not me of course, just everyone else so that I can watch and laugh a lot. :D

Bagsie not going first on the 'piss on the fence' myth.:P
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

Go in the tunnel when it is going to rain with a silver fronted nylon jumpsuit and nothing but a tank and undies on :D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

.... notice my turn of subject? :):D

Yup, from boobies to pussy! >:( :ph34r:;):P

oooo!! :o ... He went there! :o ...ooopps! ... No Pun intended of course... :D

P.S. Just before anyone says anything... Brains has never "been there" :S .... :P

Or run from Mom to avoid a swat. I did that once and Only once. :( I laughed and thought I was Soooo Smart. :S To this day if my Mom says "come here so I can smack you" I do just that. :|

Been there, done that. [Wink] of course, I never forgot the time I called my mom a bitch... Boy did she smack me that time!! [Pirate]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Never ever whistle or blow into the face of a Shar Pei dog, especially one with a very BAD disposition! A friend of mine did that once and the dog took her face off just like that! [Pirate]

Or run from Mom to avoid a swat. I did that once and Only once. :( I laughed and thought I was Soooo Smart. :S To this day if my Mom says "come here so I can smack you" I do just that. :|

Been there, done that. [Wink] of course, I never forgot the time I called my mom a bitch... Boy did she smack me that time!! [Pirate]

Never, EVER stick your tongue out at your mom whiles she's doing the dishes. She caught me mocking her in the kitchen window and swung around with a wet dish rags. Caught me square in the face. From that day forward I KNEW my mom had eyes in the back of her head.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Boy did she smack me that time!! [Pirate]

Never, EVER stick your tongue out at your mom whiles she's doing the dishes. She caught me mocking her in the kitchen window

wooo...
I once made a mocking face to my dad about having to do the dishes, and he promptly smacked me. I still had a red imprint on my face 2 hours later. [Pirate] dads hit harder...

Boy did she smack me that time!! [Pirate]

Never, EVER stick your tongue out at your mom whiles she's doing the dishes. She caught me mocking her in the kitchen window

wooo...
I once made a mocking face to my dad about having to do the dishes, and he promptly smacked me. I still had a red imprint on my face 2 hours later. [Pirate] dads hit harder...

My mom just grabbed my tongue between her fingers and pulled really, really hard. I spoke weird for a week. :S
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.

Dude I take it you've never been slapped across the face with a wet soapy dish rag. B|

Noooo... Not that I remember. But, I do remember the time when I was 10 years old, I got whipped so bad with the leather belt that my butt bled!! [Pirate]B| I don't even remember what for though [:/]

oooo!! ... He went there! ...ooopps! ... No Pun intended of course...

P.S. Just before anyone says anything... Brains has never "been there" .... with me but i hear he is great!!:D:D

There i fixed it for ya Lany.B|:D:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

sleep with your friends girl friend and video tape it

Got any naked video of your girlfriend??... No! Wanna buy some??

wasn't my girlfriend was my what used to be buddies
but hey i asked him if i could do the nasty to her before hand (he said he didn't care but hehehe, buy did he

Look what i made at work today mom!! Put it on the fridge
http://www.bouda.moonfruit.com