cocheese

Post your Pu$$y

But I have medication so that I can play with them all I want.

Oh, thank goodness. I was really worried I wouldn't be able to get you to play with my pussy! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

No, no. Don't you worry! I will play with your beautiful pussy for a long, long time! I am sure your pussy will be very pleased.

You are such a great guy to put yourself out like that. My pussy gets lonely, I'm sure it will enjoy having you spend so much time with it. :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama you have a fat pussy? I had a fat pussy.. he developed feline diabetes :(

I haven't gotten a new pussy.. just not ready. No pussy could compare to Fatcat. :S

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I have 2 pussies. One big, one small. Sometimes i even sleep with both at the same time.

Then you're having a three-some?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

No.. its the girl kitty humping the boy kitty..:P

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

My little kitty Dominatrix..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats what happens when kittys are raised in a female dominant enviroment.:P;)
Lee _______________________________

In a world full of people, only some want to fly, is that not crazy?
http://www.ukskydiver.co.uk

Here is the late Fatcat and a nice donation card from his vet. She made a donation on his behalf after we had to put him to sleep because of his feline diabetes.

He was about 22lbs when he was healthy.

I really miss my pussy.. :(