sunshine

What came in your snail mail lately?

Got a surprise from australia today in my snail mail. Seems squeak found some totally awesome PPG stickers and sent them to me. What a nice surprise. Thanks squeaky poo.

Any of ya'll get anything good in the mail?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Any of ya'll get anything good in the mail?

I treated myself:)
See here.

MAR you made me look in the Women's only forum :(

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

A car insurance bill and 2nd notice to renew my USPA membership which I did some time ago. :S

I renewed uspa awhile back... had to redo it today ... something of a computer clitch or someshit. ;)

I am mailing out belly button lint to a select few sweeties on the site. So check your mail ladies, the fluff is coming your way B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I am mailing out belly button lint to a select few sweeties on the site. So check your mail ladies, the fluff is coming your way

Do you have to hire someone to climb through your fat rolls to get to the belly lint?

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Do you have to hire someone to climb through your fat rolls to get to the belly lint?

I'm using the stash of fluff you dug out the last time you gave me road head.

I'm using the stash of fluff you dug out the last time you gave me road head.

I have been despeechified. Clear the way everyone when Sunshine reads this. :o
Please feel free to reply to my posts and pm's, but only if you're smart enough to understand what they really mean.