RkyMtnHigh

Matchmaker...Trust me..

As far as your past, you have the Justice card of taking charge and standing up for what you believe. You have always had leadership qualities and step up when there isn't a leader. Present card is the Empress of fruitfulness, action, initiative. Again this backs up how you've always been comfortable with your role as a leader. But it also refers to long hours in your present. Take time out for yourself from time to time...but you aren't the "burn out" type. Future card is the Magician of skill, diplomacy and strong will power. Not a lot of change in your future. as far as your path to take you have the World card of assured success and perhaps a change of "place" or route..perhaps a trip or vacation is due. Outside influences you have High Priestess card that others aren't telling you the entire truth/story..there are secrets but you have tenacity and wont back down. Next card is Strength which is hopes/fears odd to see "power" here as in the next card of the final outcome you have the Emperor which is stability and power, conviction for your beliefs and a genuine great person.

Whoa Kewl

Eloy in 2 weeks.. woo hoo

The bold part.. is WAYYY too true.. they can fools some of the people some of the time...yada yada:(

Nicki Nicki Nicki....

CRAYFISH (or crawfish as we say down south) pic relates to coping with fate. The crawfish is a small crustacean that lives under rocks in rivers and ponds. It is a scavenger, eating anything found in the waters. At the same time, it is prey to larger fish and especially humans who find them delicious. The crawfish pic represents fate: being in the right place at the right time and doing the right thing. As the crawfish is sandwiched between being a predator and a victim, so we find ourselves caught up in situations where we want to do one thing but fate doesn't open up the opportunity. The pic may have a short period of influence, but in position 3 as it is here, it explains happenings that affect your entire life. The SCYTHE also relates to fate, but it warns you of external forces over which you have little control. The crawfish deals more with your emotional reactions to what fate deals to you. It shows ways of dealing with setbacks that you encounter in life.

Delay is sometimes designed by fate. This pic appears in position 3 when you want something, but it doesn't materialize. For example you may want a promotion at work, a new car or something else that you think will add to your life's happiness. This pic tells you that this is not the right time for you to get what you want. Dont waste your energy fighting the situation, as the delay is meant by fate and you are powerless to change it. If you push too hard, you can create a worse situation. If you let go, you will get what you want when the time is right, and it can be even better than you first envisioned. This pic also refers to intangible states of mind produced by delay. That is perhaps coping with a delay will lead you to discover the meaning of love, patience, faithfulness, kindness, or mercy in your life. Perhaps this is the lesson that you have to learn in this lifetime. This is a very personal message and only you know what it is referring to. What is it in your life right now that is presenting itself as a problem, and what are you learning from the experience?

...You will have a secure place in old age. This should be a comfort to those who are going thru rough times at the present, to know that their problems will be resolved and they wont be destitute as they age...

Girl, you have NO idea how timely that message was!!!! I so needed to hear that! Thanks! :)
(((crosses fingers hoping it comes true)))

Strange..but you and Kele01 came out the same:S you both got the House in position 1:

Actually not so strange. Kelly and I are good friends and we are a lot alike in many ways.

Your reading does sound a lot like me. My home life has always been solid as a rock, and enabled me to pursue anything I want. I've also very driven in my career. I dont really like the term "material" but I'll admit to liking some of the creature comforts in life.

thanks! You *are* good at this!! :)

Ugh I'll be next week or something :| hehe I'm really curious now.

:D:D:D..shiiiiiiit...are you gonna guilt trip me into a sympathy reading for poooooh lil slap slap:ph34r::P

Hell no! you need to be all positive and stuff for a decent reading.. No bad stuff!! B| I can wait, I'm just getting itchy :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Beeron...ready...?

OWL pic. In Western society, the owl has stood for wisdom. This is probably because the owl doesnt seem to waste energy. It looks like it is thinking or observing a situation very carefully before attacking its prey. In Eastern cultures however, the owl is looked at in more a negative way..too much yin. Almost like a ghost, although not evil. Both interpretations are suited to the OWL pic. Generally the ard refers to projects we have undertaken. These are usually vital to our existencfe, just as the prey is vital to the owls existence. In every case, the OWL tells us to look carefully at our projects, as there seem to be some problems with them.

Your desired plans will not materialize this time. Thee are plans that you want but have not yet begun to put into action. The plans could relate to a vacation or a trip you are thinking of, an idea you want to put into action, or a change you want to make in yourself or your environment. If you are asking the cards whether or not to proceed with these desired planes, then you know that the answer is no. This is not the time to spend your energy on this plan in particular.

Missg8tordivr....ready? thanks for your patience BTW...

CLOVER pic is a plant that enriches the soil, consequently, it has also been associated with good pastures and good luck. Nature is going out of its way to enrich your life. You have little to do, other than enjuoy the bountiful harvest. The clover generally refers to one's immediate surroundings or environment. This icludes your home, job, family, or recreational activities. It generally refers to one's emotional state rather than material surroundings. You are happy because good luck is smiling at you, rather than due to the details. The ironic aspect of the CLOVER is that sometimes we are happy without knowing it, The pic is a gentle reminder to count our blessings when the going is good.

Events may happen that you have little control over that will bring you grief. People die, companies collapse, goverments change, but the world goes on. Take the time to mourn the grief or disappointment, so you can finally put it to rest. The grief or disappointment might be in regard to your own endeavors, or it can refer to someone who is very close to you. In either case, you will be affected emotionally.

Sheenie! Happy 21!
;)

CAT pic. The cat ws first domesticated in Egypt about 2600 yrs ago. Ancient Egyptians believed cats were sacred. They worshipped a goddess names Bastet whom they pictured with the body of a woman and the head of a cat. However cats have not always been well liked. During the Dark Ages in Europe, many ppl were afraid of cats (like me:o:D). They thought cats had magical powers and were the friends of witches. Today cats live all over the world as household pets. Yet even though the cat has been domesticated for such a long time, it still maintains its wild characteristics and can strike out at any time. The CAT pic represents someone who can be charming to you, or can turn around and unexpectedly scratch you. "catty" characteristics have been associated with the female behavior; however men can and do behave in the same fashion.

Your CAT pic is in position one..meaning someone will charm you and you will yield to it. when a cat wants something, it rubs your leg, purrs, and follows you until you satisfy its needs. Usually it is so charming that you gladly do it. This pic tells you that someone will be very charming to you in the same way. It could be someone who is being so nice to you because he/she wants an a favor or a coworker who is buttering you up for a favor. The person who is being charming doesn't necessarily need a favor immediately. Cats can be charming and purr at various times, as long as they are well fed and taken care of. the pic doesn't warn you of any danger; therefore, enjoy the praise and charm, but be aware that the person laying it on could have an alternative purpose. All of us behave in this way to some extent, being nice to ppl who someday may be of help to us.

Girlfalldown...ready?

MICE are industrious little animals that exist on what they can forage/steal around the house. Thus the MICE pic symbolizes the loss or finding of material goods. It is a relatively minor pic, unless what you have lost is of value to you. The pic is helpful in that it tells you whether to exert energy for that object or not....and unfortunately, your stolen goods have disappeared forever. Whatever has been stolen or lost is gone. If the article has personal value to you, you have to let go of wishing for it, as it will not return. Your mother's ring may have been stolen, but your memories of your mother will stay with you forever. You may/may not get compensated by your insurance company for this loss.

You also have the CAT pic in position one just as Sheenie..so just beware that when someone is overly charming, you may question their alterior motive.

...You will have a secure place in old age. This should be a comfort to those who are going thru rough times at the present, to know that their problems will be resolved and they wont be destitute as they age...

Girl, you have NO idea how timely that message was!!!! I so needed to hear that! Thanks! :)
(((crosses fingers hoping it comes true)))

dont have to "cross your fingers" ..it will work out perfectly;)...Just Relax...key to everything in life it seems.:S:)

Wave 2 for tomorrow is:

redo Orangejumper
redo Joesheezammit
Yoink PM or redo
SKiD PL8
Smeger
PM only requests..you know who you are
NWFlyer
Marks
Ladyskydiver
Gogglesnteeth
Slappie
Darius11

If I overlooked you..add your name

I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Events may happen that you have little control over that will bring you grief. People die, companies collapse, goverments change, but the world goes on. Take the time to mourn the grief or disappointment, so you can finally put it to rest. The grief or disappointment might be in regard to your own endeavors, or it can refer to someone who is very close to you. In either case, you will be affected emotionally.

Thank you! I have had a hard time getting past a few things lately, but you are right. I have a lot to be thankful for, and just need to move on from situations and things that I can't control.
:)
F LORIDA!

STARS pic refers to how destiny is influencing your life. This pic is for dreamers, for people who feel they have to accomplish something in life. They can be artists, sculptors, architects, writers, politicians, or anyone who has a dream or ambitions. Not only their own efforts but also the influence of heavenly bodies will make their dream come true.

Your guiding star will bring you to your goal. Your ambitions will be realized. This does not mean right away or without effort on your part. The pic is always an inspiration telling you not to give up on your dreams. You should pursue your goals as you will attain them.

FOX pic..you are being cunningly deceived. This could refer to your s/o cheating on you, someone close to you using/hiding drugs from you, a fellow employee taking credit for what you did or being taken in by a business transaction that is dishonest. In all cases the other person is doing it intentionally, knowing that he/she is not being honest with you. The person might not intend to hurt you but simply be caught up in the situation and take the easiest way out. Pay particular attention to those around you, to see who is deceiving you and why. Sometimes it isnt easy to discover as that person is working in a sly manner. Even if you dont discover the deceit, be circumspect in all your actions as you know there is someone you should not trust.

LILY pic. The Lily is another life pic that symbolizes beauty, purity, love, faithfulness, and caring. The lily at Easter stands for death and rebirth. It is a tall, regal, and beautiful flower. Its fragrance is sweet and enduring. Because it is pure white and has such a heavenly smell, we associate it with heavenly or spiritual powers. The bouquet refers to earthly, physical happiness, while the LILY refers to spiritual happiness.

You will have a happy life full of meaning. This pic applies to your entire life. You will not get it every time; it usually appears at times when you have doubts or problems. It is a reminder to be true to yourself, to follow your gut reactions, as they are valid and will bring you to a successful outcome. The pic tells you that you will have a happy life. This does not mean that you will have no problems or sad periods, but rather that overall your life will be more happy than sad. It also tells you that your life will be full of meaning. This means that the field of work you have chosen will benefit the world or humankind in some way.Your efforts dont have to be so grand. Yet whatever you do will be of benefit to others, and at the same time, make you happy.:)