RkyMtnHigh

Matchmaker...Trust me..

I'm good at this...

better than EHarmony or Match.com etc...so I'm watching so many of you flirt your ass off on these threads and I see chemistry! I see connections happening! Lemme lemme lemme be your Looooooove connector and...I read Tarot cards..damn I'm goood:ph34r:;) If anyone is left here from Halloween of 2003/2004 they'll recall how good I am at Tarot...in real life the lines were so long I didn't get a "pee" break for 9 hours:ph34r: sux ass to be right on with everyone ELSE'S life but your own:D

Jim! geez...why waste my or your time? :D You have the good angels swarming you dude!;)
luck in your world is laughable....:D but for shits and giggles..tomorrow I'll send it your way..so you can laugh;)

You never know dear, you just never know.

Thanks!
:)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Oh yah me too! I've already had my palm read and I wanna see if you tell me the same thing.

Or hell just find me a good man! B|

Gimme til tomorrow....but I it's kuh as shit ..the cards are so fun..they give you a roadmap..not a "doomed" perspective at all or "overjealous" perspective..it's middle of the road..but kuhl seeds to think about and ponder.

HUGE BTW HERE: Readings are PMs only..unless the person decides to post it. Readings are very personal and private.

I've had some great faery and angel card readings lately... haven't had tarot in a long time. :)
Oh, and Ro, My mom is a Reiki master... she can do some healing on you when she is here if you'd like....

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

I'm good at this...

better than EHarmony or Match.com etc...so I'm watching so many of you flirt your ass off on these threads and I see chemistry! I see connections happening! Lemme lemme lemme be your Looooooove connector and...I read Tarot cards..damn I'm goood:ph34r:;)

I'm up for at least a good laugh...Bring it! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Okay, I'll bite, who am I in love with???

If I answer that one correctly, what do I get?:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Reading Tarot is so passé!
When Piisfish is in town, he and I will have clinics teaching you guys how to PLAY tarot. Great game...:)

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."