Bouda

why would some like this need a yahoo personals?

I know a lot of people including my self that are not interested in dating people you meet at a club or a bar.
Some times it is easier to talk to people on-line or on the phone. After you get a feel for what kind of person they are you can then decide to see if you would like to met them or not.

So maybe that’s her reason.
Or maybe she is a total bitch. No matter how hot someone is if they have a shitty personality they would have a hard time finding any one who wants to deal with them for more then a few nights.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

because she is not a skydiver!!! If she were to show up at a DZ, 13 or 14 years old or not, she would be FLOCKED with sausage!!!!!

ding ding sausage hunt

Look what i made at work today mom!! Put it on the fridge
http://www.bouda.moonfruit.com

Her picture and her profile are fakes. They're placed by spamers to get email addresses.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

ask her to come to the dz for a tandem, she can ride with me.

i don't think she would do it though, i think she's either a hooker, a major bitch, or one of those head-case hot chicks who everyone wants to bang but nobody wants to date.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

Yeah, they throw in those hot photos just as teasers to try and encourage you to use their service. But what they've actually got available is something far less...

A-ha!!! :)wavey lines across your vision> :P
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.