sangiro

Threats and verbal abuse of moderators

Wow, HH, I didn't realize it gets/has gotten that/that bad.

Personally, I like the zero tolerance attitude. Thanks.

Luckily, the only PM's I ever have are either to be helpful or to joke.

Spank 'em, I say!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Wow, HH, I didn't realize it gets/has gotten that/that bad.

Like I said, it's a few individuals only, but I'd like to make sure they and their future friends understand this well. 99% of the people on here "get it" when it comes to this. :)
Safe swoops
Sangiro

It's sad that you actually have to take time out to make this announcement. I'm glad you did though, because none of them deserve that kind of treatment. It's one thing to disagree with their point of view, but it's basically immature and sick to lob threats and verbal abuse at them.

Chris

if the mods did their jobs properly, i don't think anyone would have to complain.

and the "threat" he's referring to. is here
Clicky

Quoted for your convenience.

by Superman0710:

"now that i'm done emphasizing the fact that trolling is not enforced nearly as much as it should be. I'll stop my little show and revert back to my old posting self.

but mods beware. my father and brother are both agents for the government, my godfather a police officer retired. I've been surrounded by law enforcement my whole life, it's what I am. Patrol for trollers properly, because i WILL NOT tolerate anyone parading the death of 4 officers (or any death in the LE community) as something to be celebrated and will gladly take another banning to put any person that does in their place. (unless, of course, you intervene properly as you should, dictated by the forum rules).

that is all.

blue skies."

anyone capable of speaking the english language and devoid of mental retardation will understand what the gist of that statement is:

"i'm stopping this whole argument, but let it be known if the mod's don't step in and stop trolls, i'll gladly take a ban to tell that person in not-so-nice-terms where they can shove it."

the only threat existant in that quote is the threat of action. no threat was made against the mod.

perhaps some of us should take a refresher course in the english language.

if the mods did their jobs properly, i don't think anyone would have to complain.

OK, I'll do my job. You were banned from this forum. I'll do my job and ban this name too. Are we going to have to do this all night long? I have more important things to do. :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

OK, I'll do my job. You were banned from this forum. I'll do my job and ban this name too. Are we going to have to do this all night long? I have more important things to do. :S

the good part of owning your own website is unlimited email addresses.

dumbass.

and i think i will consume your time by making you chase me around the forums. since you don't feel like doing your job of fair moderating (and reading into statements properly) i'll make you work.

K, I'll do my job. You were banned from this forum. I'll do my job and ban this name too. Are we going to have to do this all night long? I have more important things to do

Go mama!! Sorry you have to waste your time with him. But thanks for doing it.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

and i think i will consume your time by making you chase me around the forums. since you don't feel like doing your job of fair moderating (and reading into statements properly) i'll make you work.

You will never make me do anything. Sangiro will take care of you when he comes back online. Like I said, I have better things to do.

I pity you now though. You have just dug your own grave with this belligerent attitude. Skydivers around the world read this website and know who people are. It's a very small community. People remember. Good luck finding people to jump with once you get off student status.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i agree, this is TOTALLY unacceptable and back up anything that the moderators and sangrio has to say and any actions they must take to stop the negativity between people. sure people will have disagreements but to slander them in such a petty way, is uncalled for......

Sorry HH, I'll be better...I'll even give Skymama a footrub when I meet her.:D:P

Ok, seriously...

Its very sad that this has fully become a problem. I understand having a serious disagreement with a greenie or even with yourself, but stooping so low to involve abuse and/or threats...well that much too far![:/]
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

You know, I had a gut feeling about this guy when he did his first post.

At least there is some information on him here, so we can be sure to look him up the next time we are out to his home DZ. I sure hope he listens to his JMs better then he does the mods and HH, or else the poor thing might never get off AFF:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

You know, I had a gut feeling about this guy when he did his first post.

At least there is some information on him here, so we can be sure to look him up the next time we are out to his home DZ. I sure hope he listens to his JMs better then he does the mods and HH, or else the poor thing might never get off AFF:ph34r:

that sounds suspiciously like a threat.

:ph34r::ph34r:Well if that is how you perceive it:ph34r: Not a thing I can do about that.

I knew there was a reason I loved you, Mar. I don't think he understands just how small the skydiving community is, DZ.com non-withstanding.;)

By the way...I still owe you dinner after you cooked for me on your birthday. Maybe I'll take you out somewhere nice during the WFFC.:)
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Maybe I'll take you out somewhere nice during the WFFC.

Maybe? Come on now Kris, you can make a better commitment then that.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey