kelel01

The demon caffeine . . .

Caffeine is my master, and I am its bitch. Today I bow to its awesome power, as I sit here with a blinding headache. :D

I tried tricking my body with Sprite, thinking it might somehow confuse carbonation with caffeination, but to no avail. :D

I only have to do this for one day, and it sucks. I know my mom kicked caffeine for good, and my friends who had babies did for 9 months.

HOW DID THEY DO THAT?! :D:D:D

I'm no nutritional-biochemist or anything, but doesn't Sprite contain a lot of caffeine as well? Or did you drink the no caffeine version?

I tried to do that to myself with coke, drinking a can every day before at 11, on the way to algebra in high school. I then quit after a year, and nothing happened. I am now drinking coffee every morning, but the mornings I don't it doesn't do anything.

Maybe i'm still to young? Maybe its psychological?

Anyhow, hope you can fight the withdrawal!

---------------------------------------------
As jy dom is moet jy bloei!

I feel your pain!!! I just started this new diet yesterday and no caffeine since. I have had a killer headache since yesterday! Try drinking green tea it helps a little! Good luck on your no caffeine journey!:S;)
how I would love to have some starbucks right now[:/]

Face first landing YET again! "I thought I flared" Grass tastes great!!!!!

I gave up caffeine for a while once, because of the simple fact that after a quad espresso I could still fall right asleep. After a couple of months, I came back to it and started the addiction all over again. Now, I live on it. It also helps that I LOVE the taste of coffee:)

If I ever want to give up caffeine, I do so on a weekend where I can sleep a whole lot! I don't drink much anymore, which is nice for days like today when I neeeeeeeeed caffeine to keep me awake. Plus, I just missed Starbucks coffee.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I'm no nutritional-biochemist or anything, but doesn't Sprite contain a lot of caffeine as well? Or did you drink the no caffeine version?

I tried to do that to myself with coke, drinking a can every day before at 11, on the way to algebra in high school. I then quit after a year, and nothing happened. I am now drinking coffee every morning, but the mornings I don't it doesn't do anything.

Maybe i'm still to young? Maybe its psychological?

Anyhow, hope you can fight the withdrawal!

I think you are thinking of Mt Dew...;) Sprite here is caffiene free :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Caffeine is my master, and I am its bitch. Today I bow to its awesome power, as I sit here with a blinding headache. :D

I tried tricking my body with Sprite, thinking it might somehow confuse carbonation with caffeination, but to no avail. :D

I only have to do this for one day, and it sucks. I know my mom kicked caffeine for good, and my friends who had babies did for 9 months.

I was a diet dew and goody powder freak for years! I too would get that terrible headache if I went without my caffeine but now I am soooooo caffeine free! It lasted for about 3-4 days and then things started to simmer down as far as the headaches. Now when I have a pounding head I know it was from all of the BEER I consumed!:S

Sonic Scrumshulicious, The Beef Zone!

Ya know -

If someone were to read into this a bit - it would seem - to someone taht you are trying to quit caffiene?:|:o:):D:D:D:D

Were yaq feelin a klittle - um - SLOW?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

noooooooooooooooo!!! :D
green tea DOES have caffeine, though not near as much as coffee:S;). Green tea has so many health benefits, and less caffeine, so I need to go back to my drinking 3 cups a day of green tea.

You should try white tea, it has even more antioxidants than green tea due to the way it's processed. It also has caffeine, but it doesn't have that grassy taste that green tea has, it has a very light sweet flavor.

Order of Favorite teas:
Chai Tea (I know it's a mix of different teas, but I love the spicy flavor)
White Tea
Black Tea
Red Tea
Green Tea

My current addiction
Perfectly Pear White Tea
Fly it like you stole it!