GogglesnTeeth

Weekend Numbers.... Mar. 26th & 27th

:):1:0

Another terriable rainy weekend in Florida. Got to practice with Ronnie's Flag (2000 sq ft) one my one jump of the weekend. Maybe things will get better this weekend!

But, I did go to church with Tammie! Although I had to dodge the fire and brimstone the preacher was directing at me. There is hope for this heathen!
blue skies,

art

do student jumps count? the weekend was overcast/windy... plus it was easter weekend! so i assume fridays count:$
0/1/0
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

:);11:0

Eloy was RAWKIN.. Thanks much to the crew.. fun times as always...Steve.. you are the bestest ever....we are just not worthy:ph34r:

1 Big way... EEEEEKKK I really did get burbled..:(

2 Speed dives.. first of the year.. BOTH better than my own American Record:)
5 way attempt with Frenchy and Garrett and Piisfish...and Belinda... Hey at least the exit we dirt dived worked. so I did sumpin right.... The video I have is... uh.. priceless for future bribery..

Lots of Jumps with Lostinspace... who now knows what the air at 197 MPH feels like.. She did good.. the eyes were a bit big.. but hey... those were fun dives getting up to the head down speed jump where I applied gravity to her small frame:P

The tracking dive.... ok.. tht was sorta fun..... not too bad.. I had you guys in frame most of the dive... specks most of the time.. but ewhat the hell.. dive more;)

Neck is really sore sore.. and the knee is still swollen... I wanted to get in more jumps but had to sit it out the rest of the time.B| Getting snatched off your feet when someone swoops thru your canopy on landing... friggin hurts[:/]

priceless for future bribery..

My lawyer will get in touch with you.:|
Besides, it was the rookie video guy who screwed up.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

:):3:0

3 jumps on Friday then had to go to a wedding on Saturday, typical bank holiday weather on Sunday and then spent Monday working in my garden... :)
Still, my first (and no, I am NOT buying :D for that!) jumps in the UK of 2005. Here's to many, many more! B|

Vicki

[:/]:12:0

I had great days on Friday and Sat - the weather was poor on Sunday so no jumping and had to start a course on monday - who starts a course on a Bank holiday? At least the weather was blue skies and no wind as I was trapped inside looking at theories of war >:(
I'm drunk, you're drunk, lets go back to mine....

0:6:0

six jumps in one day, w/me packing my own container... had to get off one load (before the plane took off :S) because 4 = 5 (with the 4 way team's camera flyer...) and manifest made an oops... but I got on the next load and had some great coach jumps...

Attempted my first Hybrid for someones 200th (6-way, 4 RW guys in a round, w/2 hangers... but one of the hangers sank out on us...) overall a great day of jumping...

oh, yeah... the big party was fun too...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...