TrophyHusband

totally tasteless

As a good Catholic......I voted "THE POPE!"
He has out lived his usefulness and produce little here. Teri has done more for humanity just by exhisting.;)

I just laughed... then felt bad for doing it... then laughed again.

Thank you, you just validated my feelings on this poll! :D

It is really sick and twisted, but hey, you gotta find humor somewhere or you'll go crazy.

ps...I voted for the Pope. ;)

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

[:/] Re: totally tasteless...... I'll SAY!!!! >:(.

here we are , as a nation, all torn up over how to deal with incapacitating physical infirmities
and you wanna know....... 'who'll go first'???
man,,, that's goulish....
I know skydivers have weird senses of humor.... hell I'm a big advocate of the weird sense of humor.... but not when it borders on disrespect..[:/]

here we are , as a nation, all torn up over how to deal with incapacitating physical infirmities
I know skydivers have weird senses of humor.... hell I'm a big advocate of the weird sense of humor.... but not when it borders on disrespect..[:/]

I like beer. But since I'm on Vicodin, I cannot have any. :(>:(

borders on disrespect

Borders on disrespect?! It's so far past the line, it can't catch a bus back to the border! :D It's still funny. C'mon, there's about a million and a half Pope jokes out there... doesn't mean they're not funny.

And the 'we as a nation' bit should stay in SC... because I don't think it's the nation's responsibilty to decide an individual's fate. Her parents are keeping her around for selfish reasons... she wants to go, let her go.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I believe the job of this thread has been done.

I think it is funny. :D
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

I think the most tasteless and disrespectfull thing is that your President got on internati0on TV and said that you should "air" (sic should be err) on the side of life.
As the govenor of Texas he signed off on more death row sentances than any one else ever has and then he send thousands of the countrys' citzens to war.

now that's tasless[:/]

Also ironic:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

you Want to see disrespect... ok here and here

Oh god... this thread is bad enough, but T Shirt hell is just plain awfull! :D

Post pics, Websense blocks me :(

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I agree with you.. I have a very quirky sense of humor but I don't really find this funny. Plus I think that each one deserves to be given a certain level of respect for different reasons.

Post pics, Websense blocks me

So now you want something back, eh biatch? :ph34r:

Post some pics you frog eating freak! :ph34r: Don't make me have you ban me again :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."