karenmeal

Do you think you look good naked?

I'm not a model but I've never had any complaints. ;)

I'm comfortable with my body...it makes me happy so I don't think I would change anything. Overall, I'm happy with what I see in the mirror.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~

This is about how you percieve yourself!

Well then, I still look great physically for 37 1/2 years old, but I don't get naked for anybody but my wife. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

i'm pretty happy with my nakedness!;)

wish my calves were more defined...i want that upside down V cut down there...hopefully by may it'll be htere

Nothing wrong with "an upside-down V-cut down there," you know. I'm quite partial to such!

Me, I'm in okay shape but lazy lately and have lost the bulk/definition I once had. I'm self-conscious, to a degree, about my male body hair... But for the most part, I think I look okay/average naked.

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

What would have been even more interesting is to have the choices specified if a man or woman was answering it.

As for me and what I voted..... :P

I havn't seen you naked (YET) but I've seen you in Tights. Cora is HOT and has a kick arse body:$ hmmmmm yummy:$
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

hell yeah

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Just curious how people perceive themselves...;)

I don't think I look good naked, but some people tell me otherwise, bless them. :P

Guess that's what I get for letting myself get fat over 7 years ago... you still feel fat even though you're not anymore. [:/]

Rob, sorry to let you down, but this is not about me jumping naked. Unfortunately, I have left my naked jumping days behind.. :(

The last time I jumped naked the folks on the dropzone stole all of my clothes and I had to walk around in a canopy for a while begging for someone to give me a spare pair of shorts and a t-shirt, to top it off, this happened in front of several walk-on tandem students. B| If I were to jump naked again I would probably strap on a belly-wart and pack spare clothes in there. :P

-Karen

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Not a Big Head or nothing. Im back in the Gym and been working out for 4 months Feel Great and people say I look good. I enjoy the medium Workout, Steamroom, Hottub, Swim a few laps then jump in the Sauna then a good ole Shower to tone it down.

I usually hit the Subway afterwards for lunch. Love the Tuna and protein. Lovin Life..;):)
The glass is half full or half empty doesn't matter. Let go and have the Lord guide your path. He will take care of it all.