DivaSkyChick

Skydive Elsinore Message Board is Working

Skydive Elsinore jumpers have long been asking for their own message board so we've finally put one together.

We hope this becomes a valuable resource for fun jumpers as well as first time and student jumpers at Elsinore.

There's a forum for suggestions and feedback - we welcome your thoughts!

Hope to see your around the DZ soon,
Mandy

---
www.facebook.com/mandyhamptonfitch

hi, Mandy,,been busy huh? Hey by the way who's in charge of the weekend photo's? I used to love starting my week by checking out the pics from Perris and Elsinore,,now both of you rarely update any more,,,booo hiss ;-(
wally
smile, be nice, enjoy life
FB # - 1083

Hey babe!

My camera went in with the fire ages ago and I have hardly been jumping since, hence no photos... We hope to get that happening again soon, tho.

In the meantime, hopefully local peeps will post photos in the Elsinore Message boards...

Fly High!

---
www.facebook.com/mandyhamptonfitch

Mandy, the last few days, I've been trying to get into Elsinore's message board, but I keep getting an error message. I was able to log in and post on it before I left for India, so I am confused. Is Elsinore's message board currently not working, or am I doing something wrong? [:/] Please help.