Rainbo

When you walk into the middle of a conversation...

you hear the strangest things. Yesterday at the SDC Expo I met Cocheese. He was talking to Vallerina or maybe it was Sunshine (it was 24 hours ago, that is a long time to remember) about how he thought Aggie Dave looked pretty good. :D

So you see he does not just lust over the beautiful young hot sky chicks. He has room for the young hot sky hunks also:P
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Well, I think I can speak for Dave when I say it's nice to be admired, even if it's not the right person.:P

Maybe he was just agreeing to what Sunshine or Vallerina had said before you walked up. I'm very agreeable when I'm talking to a beautiful woman. I'll say yes to just about anything they say.:$

I can't believe you don't remember talking to ME, Rainbo!!!

Cocheese is just comfortable with his manhood, that's all! (And he's a great guy that is MUCHO fun to jump with!)

What a fun time!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Vallerina or maybe it was Sunshine (it was 24 hours ago, that is a long time to remember) about how he thought Aggie Dave looked pretty good.

Bwaahahaha!

Right on. Well both Vallerina and Sunshine have both met me and can vouch for my ugliness. I honestly believe I got lucky that Morgan is the most special women I've ever met AND she thinks I'm hot.B|:P

Thanks for chatting about me though.:)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

talking to Vallerina or maybe it was Sunshine

Yeah, we look so much alike we're easily confused. It's so hard to be the "ugly" friend. [:/]:D

That's kinda like saying the "ugly" supermodel. B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.