cocheese

Signs that she likes you. What are they ?

Gotta agree with lawrocket on this. I think what he said is very true... and honestly, I was having a hard time making a list of things I would do If I liked a guy...

Infact, Now that I think about it, I think if I was interested in a guy (I'm currently in a relationship) the guy might have a hard time seeing that I was interested. I'm just not all that outgoing until I'm comfortable with the person.

Yea but i'm sure you're familar with those that give mixed or unclear signals...

Then I don't pay attention to them. The truth will come out sooner or later...;)

Sometimes when that happens, I just ask... It saves ALOT of confusion and has the added benefit of garnering a certain amount of respect for your forthrightness.
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

It is funny that you mention being mean. It is amazing how many women will irritate a guy to see how much he will put up with.

Of course, all it really says is that he likes the girl for her looks because she is too irritating to be liked as a person. Why else would he stay around?

Women talk about being liked for their personality, but some de-select that group immediately.

I was around an attractive woman last weekend with the "I'm so hot, I can do anything" attitude. Every word out of her mouth to a guy was a challenge or ridicule. She wonders why she's single. :S

When I like a guy, I usually try to kiss him. That's my sign!

Mine too. I even gave that sign saturday night. :$

You kiss EVERYONE!! That doesn't count. So how many are you up to now, Sunny ? Break 100 yet ? ;);)

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

It is funny that you mention being mean. It is amazing how many women will irritate a guy to see how much he will put up with.

see ... i see it differently. it's not so much being mean, but rather playful flirting.

women aren't usually mean for no reason whatsoever. there's two main reasons:

1) they actually like you and are just playing (if she's laughing or punching you in the arm or something like that)

2) you're getting on her nerves and the only way to get rid of you is by being mean. extremely attractive women actually have to do this because so many men just follow them around making stupid pickup lines or catcalls when they want to be left alone.

Of course, all it really says is that he likes the girl for her looks because she is too irritating to be liked as a person. Why else would he stay around?

Women talk about being liked for their personality, but some de-select that group immediately.

I was around an attractive woman last weekend with the "I'm so hot, I can do anything" attitude. Every word out of her mouth to a guy was a challenge or ridicule. She wonders why she's single. :S

see, i bet she was approached by so many guys who just came up to her and said "Wow, you're so hot, can i take you out sometime?" which gets really annoying .... so by making snide remarks she's trying to find someone who is man enough to not be offended, can laugh about it, turn around and make fun of her, and can actually stand up to her instead of bowing down to her beauty ....
This ad space for sale.

If I like a guy, I will chase him around the playground, knock him to the ground and scratch him as hard as I can with my fingernails.

Well, that's what I did when I was about 7 or 8 years old anyway. Now I just say, "Damn, you're sexy. Do you want to go out sometime?" (Well actually, now I am married, so I don't really do that anymore either.)

If I like a guy, I will chase him around the playground, knock him to the ground and scratch him as hard as I can with my fingernails.

Welcome to the Bonfire. You were saying?:|

PS: You forgot the part about making a "list"...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Well a sign I got last night was "My parents are away, do you want to come over and keep me company, you can stay the night..."

I think that was a pretty clear sign B|

But some of the more subtle ones are harder to pick when they are towards you. Like often you can tell when someone likes someone else, but it can be harder when they "signs" are towards you. I guess its always easier when you are looking on from the outside.

Welcome to the Bonfire. You were saying?:|

PS: You forgot the part about making a "list"...:|

List??? I have never ever heard of anyone making a list! :o