Slappie

Favorite Candy Bar (come vote and see boobies)

I was at the vending machine looking for a candy bar snack. I felt like a candy bar, so I decided on a Babyruth. Not my favorite but it's up there.

My fave of all time would have to be the Butterfinger, second would be a Chick-o-stick because it's a Butterfinger without the chocolate. :D

So what's your favorite. Oh before you complain about "this one wasn't up there" I tried to remember as many US names as I could. Sorry for the omission of the European community. I don't know many of the candy bars over there.

Only one stupulation, the candy has to be in the form of a bar. Doesn't have to have chocolate as it's main ingredient.

edit.. If you are voting "other" and it's something we don't normally see in here in the states please post a link or something so we (I) can check it out. ;)

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Alright you other voting punks.. if you vote OTHER tell us what your picking..

>:( jeeeeez you poll busters!!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Recess Peanut Butter Cups.

Not in the form of a Bar.. But it does classify as a "candy bar"

Dang I just realized how many I forgot!!

3 Muskateers I used to love those!! :D

the take-fives or whatchamicallits are yummmy

yeah they are.. you don't see them around enough! i like butterfingers and twix (depends on my mood)... or sometimes sour patch kids or gummy worms... mmmmm! you know what else is good (but don't leave them in your car or they will melt)--twizzlers!!!
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce

anybody else REALLY hungry after reading this???[:/]

First would have to be Caramello (from NZ, not US). Then, Twix, Snickers w/ Almonds, Snickers, Whatchamacallit, Hershey's w/ Almonds, Brach's Turtles, Kit-Kat, Mounds, Almond Joy, Special Dark...

Oh hell - I like anything with chocolate!!B|B|

I don't like anything with marshmallowB|...other than that - bring it on!!

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

okay I'm not seeing the boobies. WTF. False advertising. I call Shenanigans.

Umm your browser must be blocking it or umm something.. ya that's it..

I voted other:

Coffee Crisp.
I can only find it in Canada, I can't get it here in Oregon.

Heather

COFFEE CRISP!!! YES!!!
That's the best part about the Eloy Canadian Invasion in January...they bring coffee crisps!!

:D:D:D
Scars remind us that the past is real