Slappie

Wanna buy a duck?

HAHA This is a screenshot from Everquest 2. You can own houses and have pets. This guy has over 190 ducks in his apt.

That many pets in one room is gawd awefull lag.. but it's hilarious :ph34r: Oh do they make a racket.

Wanna buy a duck?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

LIGHTNING BOLT!

LIGHTNING BOLT!

I bet you picked on the D&D club while in school didn't you :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

HAHA This is a screenshot from Everquest 2. You can own houses and have pets. This guy has over 190 ducks in his apt.

That many pets in one room is gawd awefull lag.. but it's hilarious :ph34r: Oh do they make a racket.

Wanna buy a duck?

Anybody would have to be FUCKING DEAF and keep their sanity in a room full of annoying ducks! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Wanna buy a duck?

Anybody would have to be FUCKING DEAF and keep their sanity in a room full of annoying ducks! :D:D:D

Then you would love it there... ;):ph34r:

Don't laugh ... FINALLY last week it warmed up enough that we were able to move my wife's new "babies" to an outside pen. She hatched seven miniature ducks in an incubator and then had them in a big plastic container in the kitchen, under a heat lamp. They were real cute for the first week. Then they started getting big enough that they could make a mess faster than it could be kept clean, and the house started to get a little funky smelling. The worst part was when I got home one night and saw her walking down the hall, followed by 7 little yellow squeaky things. She'd taken them for their first swim -- in the bathtub! (Alright ... they were kinda cute, following her down the hall, and at least none of them pooped on the carpet.)

no....
that was fromwww.rodneyloveseverquest.info

Also search for dead ale wifes, i think....funny funny audio skit about D&D.

I know all about that video.. that is just really sad :ph34r: funny but sad.. naw fuckit it's hilarious!! :D:D

LIGHTNING BOLT!

LIGHTNING BOLT!

I bet you picked on the D&D club while in school didn't you :P

i think he meant fireball. :S

No, it's a lightning bolt. And only a newb would spam lightning bolt like that....sheesh.

/goes to kill self now.

Ya sif! fgt n00b is going to crsh the server!!!11 spammerin litening boltz a shizz!!11