RfukfreeflyingW

Could you have a relationship with someone named BERTHA?

Note I said relationship, like "Hi mom this is my girlfriend Bertha" not just sex.

Here's your situation, This is a hot girl, but by some awful circumstances she got named Bertha, and will only go by Bertha so calling her something else isn't an option.

I guess girls can chime in too, but I can't really think of an ugly guy name.

:D:D:D
----
-God, you are the perfect amount of dumb...

Note I said relationship, like "Hi mom this is my girlfriend Bertha" not just sex.

Here's the situation, This is a hot girl, but by some awful circumstances she got named Bertha, and will only go by Bertha so calling her something else isn't an option.

I guess girls can chime in too, but I can't really think of an ugly guy name.

:D:D:D

Well...Callaway named their club "Big Bertha"..I own one and it's great.;)
If her name really bothers you, you can give a nickname like "Bee" or something.:D

so u could seriously, bring her to ur friends and be like "this is Bertha." knowing when u leave they're gonna be like. pfft haha Bertha...:D:D:D

If she was cool enough that I would introduce her to my friends then I would not give a fuck. Tell me you couldn't have a relationship with some who looks like Pamila Anderson but her name was actually Bertha. If you still say you couldn't then your full of it
Keep in mind that you said relationship. When you find the right one, (if your lucky you will) it wont matter what your dip shit friends say about her.

Once you pass puberty aren't you past the whole name teasing anyway? I know a girl named Bertha. She's super freakin hot with these big beautiful eyes and a smokin body. Trust me, no one's making fun of her name.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I wonder what's worse: the hot girl who has the funny name, or the funny guy who doesn't have the hot girl.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Here's your situation, This is a hot girl, but by some awful circumstances she got named Bertha, and will only go by Bertha so calling her something else isn't an option.

At least it's an interesting name and not something boring like shannon, michelle, lindsay, gia, rosa, or darci...

[-runs-]