dzdiva

I'm having a really good.....

Well.....congratulations then!!!! The perkiness is a good thing. Well....ummm......have a really good boob day!! :)

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

bwahahaha....:D

That is the one thing I must say...every day is a good boob day for me....I think I have a pretty fine rack...:D
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Pics please! B|

I'll post pics of the finished product. Should be a couple more months.;)

Why not give us some "Work in Progress" shots?... you know? So that we can keep track? lol. :P

LOL!!:D You are just too darn cute!;)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

....boob day!:) Guess the working out is paying off. Since I've lost some of my waist, my boobs seem more perky.B|:)
Now my hair today is a different story!:o

LMAO...that is so funny! I know exactly what you mean with this statement. Some days/weeks are better than others. For me, it due to my body's hormone levels at certain times of the month.

Also, if you do anything that is working out the muscles in your chest, then your breasts will stand up better. Hard-core rock climbing will usually make a woman's breasts smaller, but it's worth it to have them so perky and round. :)
Good luck with the hair, Laurie. Bad hair days suck! :o

Hard-core rock climbing will usually make a woman's breasts smaller, but it's worth it to have them so perky and round.

Looks like I have to take up rock climbing....I would love to go down a couple cup sizes.:D

bwahahaha....:D

That is the one thing I must say...every day is a good boob day for me....I think I have a pretty fine rack...:D

Well congrats on that....some days my boobs are like my hair....just kind of hanging there!:D

***Looks like I have to take up rock climbing....I would love to go down a couple cup sizes.:D

A couple of cup sizes? Exactly how big are they? (Is that too personal- I'm sorry B|)

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

***Looks like I have to take up rock climbing....I would love to go down a couple cup sizes.:D

A couple of cup sizes? Exactly how big are they? (Is that too personal- I'm sorry B|)

No you're not!:D:D

Hard-core rock climbing will usually make a woman's breasts smaller, but it's worth it to have them so perky and round.

Looks like I have to take up rock climbing....I would love to go down a couple cup sizes.:D

You should. Laurie, if you have much larger breasts, then you will go down AT LEAST a cup size...TRUST ME. Haha...:$

You should. Laurie, if you have much larger breasts, then you will go down AT LEAST a cup size...TRUST ME. Haha...:$

*Diva runs outside looking for a rock to climb*:ph34r:

Hey...pass a cup size over here, please. ;)

Glad to hear the working out is going good for you and you're liking the results.

Hugs!
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Hey...pass a cup size over here, please. ;)

Glad to hear the working out is going good for you and you're liking the results.

Hugs!

I'll gladly pass a cup size over to you, but I don't think you need it.;)

I feel better than I have in a long time. I'm actually down a jean size.:), it's been great.B|