Amanduh

#@%@(%&(@#%&@#

I dont know what's wrong. It just wont start..it sounds like there is not enough power in the battery to start it, but I charged it up fully and it STILL wont start....GRRRRRRRRRR

Check the battery cable connections? Posts clean, connections solid (not frayed)?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

LOLOLOL!!!

She deserves every bit of the grief we are giving her. She's probably standing outside of her car with the remote in her hand desperately trying making it honk until it turns on.

Oh! That's it!!! She's been doing that...she killed the battery.

dude my dumbass room mate filled his bike up with diesel a few months ago. He has an R1( first bike) Now that was dumb. Thanks god it wasn't my bike..lol
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

get a hammer and bang on the starter. I swear it works. My friend used to keep a ball peen hammer in his truck and would bang that sucker lightly. The car would start right up after a few knocks.

i used to do the same thing
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

the first time i saw him go for the hammer I thought he lost it. But it turns out his brother is a mechanic and told him to do that. Something about stuck parts or whatnot. This method works well on tv's and monitors too.:P

Gotta go... plaything needs to spank me
Feel the hate...
Photos here

Cracked distributer cap can play a part too. Easy to fix.
Good luck with that girl.

Not to many 2004 cars have distributor caps.

That is probably true for most, not sure what she is driving but
"Have you driven a Ford lately?";)

I did and wont again. Well at least own one.

Only 2000 miles out of warranty? Ask for factory assistance, trust me. Most manufactures will repair a car that just went out of warranty, even 2000 miles out, it's called a "goodwill" repair. I work for a dealership, they will do whatever it takes to keep you buying cars from them;)

"The needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few, or the one" - rehmwa

Only 2000 miles out of warranty? Ask for factory assistance, trust me. Most manufactures will repair a car that just went out of warranty, even 2000 miles out, it's called a "goodwill" repair. I work for a dealership, they will do whatever it takes to keep you buying cars from them;)

Yeah but don't you work for one of those fancy pants foreign car dealerships??:P:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

BWAHAHAHAH!! You two are crackin' me up!! Duh, I'm glad it's just the stoopid battery - could've been worse!! Shari, where's your mask-and-chicken-wing avatar?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Chris...you know what...That's an asswhoopin boy.

Look, I figured it was the battery. That's why I went yesterday and bought a $70 charger and charged the damn thing. It wasn't keeping charge though. And my car still wouldn't start. Sooooo...Instead of ripping the battery out myself (it zonks out my car..and then it has to be re-computerized or whatever the hell) so I Just had them tow it...I couldn't drive it anywhere that's for sure. I also wasn't sure if it was the battery..I charged it up completely...and it still made the same noise...Sooo...screw me for being cautious damnit!!!! :P

Chris..of ALL people..YOU mr....*Shakes head* that's it boy..I took it easy on you in Dublin...no more Ms. Nice Duh.

SHari...girl...you have to see me this weekend...watch your back kiddo! :P