ladyskydiver

Starbucks did it again....

:D Nope...I can't see Olaf getting them either.

I'd be surprised if he didn't use his entire card already though with the way he drank coffee. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

I'm such a coffee druggie, that I have to have coffee first thing in the morning. I some times will drink coffee during the day, but not as much as Olaf.

I found the cutest French Press, one cup maker at Tuesday Mornings for only $5 and got that for my backpacking trips.

I went back a few times afterwards, looking for another one for Kelli, but no luck. Kelli, I'll keep checking.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I thought I was a coffee addict until I moved back in with mom and, also, watched the amount of coffee that Olaf drinks. :D I have my cup of coffee or two in the morning and occassionally treat myself to a latte of some sort but those two way out do me on coffee. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

So why do people like Staryucks so much?

I now know quite a few Kiwis and they cant stand the stuff.
They always make it too weak. Which then leads you into asking for a triple shot to make it resemble a semi decent coffee. Of course this then leads to a ridiculosly overpriced coffee. $9 NZ for a coffee.
Not a chance.

www.myspace.com/durtymac

Hi Lady,
Just posted to LBG's post about coffee inspired by you. "Love the stuff!!" If I'd have my druthers about coffee, I'd move to New Orleans in a heartbeat and dig on the Cafe Du Monde coffee stand coffee by Jackson Square by the river till they carry me off feet first!!

'Love the New Orleans "Coffee and Chicory" blends!!!
SCR-2034, SCS-680

III%,
Deli-out