peacefuljeffrey

Women, if a guy traces the alphabet with his tongue...

What works for you, in terms of oral sex?

What kind of touch, stroke, press or otherwise of the tongue feels the best to you, and is likely to get you to orgasm?

I've always read (oh, and uh, found, too) that just like men, you need some rhythmic, steady stim to keep building til you get "there" -- but every once you see mention of a technique where the guy traces the letters of the alphabet... It's like the "simple guide to oral sex," but I can't help but think it would simply not work. I haven't bothered to try it. (Would rather do something that I already know does get results...)

So what works for you? What do you like?

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

What works for you, in terms of oral sex?

What kind of touch, stroke, press or otherwise of the tongue feels the best to you, and is likely to get you to orgasm?

I've always read (oh, and uh, found, too) that just like men, you need some rhythmic, steady stim to keep building til you get "there" -- but every once you see mention of a technique where the guy traces the letters of the alphabet... It's like the "simple guide to oral sex," but I can't help but think it would simply not work. I haven't bothered to try it. (Would rather do something that I already know does get results...)

So what works for you? What do you like?

Blue skies,
-Jeffrey

If you want to respond to one of my posts - just do so. No worries - you don't have to start your own thread.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Jeff honey, your pathetic!!!!!!!

its all about sucking on the clit if you must know...:|

That would be "other." :P

And who said I didn't now and then suck the clit too?

(I just pretend it's a little baby pinkie toe! LMAO!) :D

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey

I tell ya she loves the clit. she sits out with her clit out, likes it being sucked! gotta love a woman that knows what she likes...

on a side note. "I am the master of the CLIT. Remember this fucking face. Whenever you see CLIT, you'll see this fucking face. I make that shit work. It does whatever the fuck I tell it to. No one rules the CLIT like me." :D

edited to add, how many references have we had to Jay and silent bob tonight [:/]
----
-God, you are the perfect amount of dumb...

Once had a Hungarian girlfriend who would s[ell her name on my, oh never mind...

While we're on the subject, the skychicas seem to love that Skyvan. A few weeks back I found myself seated on the deck of the Perris Skyvan and there definitely is some kind of a buzz going on. Didn't get me off, not with my male equipment, but got me to thinking what those kind of vibrations mught do for the ladies. So like a gentleman, I offered to switch with a lady seated on a bench seat. She accepted - with a huge grin !

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Didn't get me off, not with my male equipment, but got me to thinking what those kind of vibrations mught do for the ladies. So like a gentleman, I offered to switch with a lady seated on a bench seat. She accepted - with a huge grin !

You are a true gentleman. :)
-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey