kansasskydiver

Z-hills this Saturday

Hey I've coming through with a group of 6 this Saturday at Zhills. We fly in the tunnel Friday night then are gonna jump all day Saturday.

Who all's gonna be there? I know there is a memorial the same day in Deland for Gus. Also, anyone know of any cheap hotels near the Tampa airport?
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Screw cheap hotels - rent some trailers from Pip and Judy at Z-Hills. I think they charge something like $15 per night for a perfectly nice clean trailer.

that's what I was wanting to do too, but our flight leaves at 615am from Tampa Sunday morning, so we were just hoping to crash somewhere close to the airport

Yikes, that's early! I'm afraid I can't offer too much help on the hotels, but I believe the Airport Marriott is reasonable and with a flight that early it's a definate bonus that you're right there. If you do a search...there are hotels on Westshore Blvd, which would be within a few miles of the airport, that would probably be cheaper.

I'll be out at Zhills this weekend :)

Hey I've coming through with a group of 6 this Saturday at Zhills. We fly in the tunnel Friday night then are gonna jump all day Saturday.

Who all's gonna be there? I know there is a memorial the same day in Deland for Gus. Also, anyone know of any cheap hotels near the Tampa airport?

Hi KS

Let us know if the stalker:S shows up at the DZ.
Or worse on the same load:$

R.I.P.

Hi KS

Let us know if the stalker:S shows up at the DZ.
Or worse on the same load:$

R.I.P.

I don't think she'll be coming with us, hopefully she wont' be at least. Though it wouldn't surpise me if she's already a dz.com member. She's been popping up on a bunch of message boards I frequent as well as the message board I run for our club. I just got done deleting her 4th fake account.

Can't wait to meet everyone! I'll be tired as hell from flying in the tunnel the night before, but I'll still jump with everyone!!! I gotta get my MUFF number too this weekend

Ill be at Zhills training.

Ron, when the fuck are you gonna come to SEBASTIAN so I can finally fuckin' MEET you?! :D
-Jeffrey

With an invitation like that, probably not for some time:D:D:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ron, when the fuck are you gonna come to SEBASTIAN so I can finally fuckin' MEET you?!

Well I would not hold my breath. I work weekends at Zhills, and my team is starting training this weekend.

Let me know when you are in Zhills.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Ron, when the fuck are you gonna come to SEBASTIAN so I can finally fuckin' MEET you?!
------------------------------------
Well I would not hold my breath

It's nice to be wanted, Ron.....Don't keep him hanging on.....although a little 'mystery' is good for a budding relationship!:P

marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton