f1freak

ASSHOLES!!!!!!

#10 The management of the hospital I work at. I used to enjoy my job, now I spend more time doing paperwork and trying to keep from laughing in their smug faces when they tell me of the latest cutesy feel good do nothing project. I don't care when everyone's birthday is. Get me a damned pulse ox meter or BP cuff that works, or batteries in the IV pumps that aren't so freaking old they can no longer hold a charge. Fuck! Just let me be a fucking nurse for once, not some paper pushing drone.

OMG, I was just thinking the same thing and I am a damned nursing student. . .LOL. . .
FGF #6
Darcy

5.Me. I admit it; I’m an asshole. I’m intolerant of stupid or rude people. I’m especially intolerant of assholes! If somebody is an asshole to me, then I feel the need to be an asshole back. I’ll even go out of my way to do it. I like to think that the other person is an asshole to me first, then I react as an asshole, but I’m sure all assholes think that.

I'm like that on the highways... >:(
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

9. Me when riding my motorcycle. If you're tail gating me, I carry BB's in my pocket, I do toss them back onto windshields so you can learn a lesson. If I'm truely lucky one will bounce just right into your radiator and puncture.

Marbles work better. :)

I used to carry a few lugnuts...
"I gargle no man's balls..." ussfpa on SOCNET

4.People who are 1000 years old and drive at least 15 mph under the speed limit. You don’t have much time so you might want to get there a little quicker.

Here here. You'd think they would be aware of that.;)
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

4.People who are 1000 years old and drive at least 15 mph under the speed limit. You don’t have much time so you might want to get there a little quicker.

That is what he gets for living in FL :D

HAHA!!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I remember one day I pulled up behind a really old lady in an old Buick at a traffic light. She was the first car at the light. Well, it turns green, and she doesn't move, even though she appears to be looking ahead. I get impatient, thinking "come on you old bag, move it!" Still, no movement... Then I honk my horn, and she then looks into her rear view mirror... still doesn't move... man what the hell does it take? Then I see the light has just turned yellow. I said fuck it, I'm going around! I back up a bit, then peel rubber getting around her and across the intersection before the light turns red, and in my rear view mirror, she starts moving and gets halfway into the first lane, forcing the first car in the other direction to slam their brakes... Geez... Some people just need to know when it's time to give up the keys... [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

#12(?) (I lost count-) THe shithook who HAS to cut you off where a two-lane necks down to one lane - (eeneR you know the type!!) Usually some yuppie MF in a Rover with a damn "baby on board" sign in the back window. OOPS! I forgot - Owning an overpriced P.O.S. gas-guzzling SUV not only allows you to BE AN ASSHOLE, but you can DRIVE LIKE AN ASSHOLE TOO!

And I, Too, am an asshole! Just ask my kids, my ex-wife, my wife, anyone who works for/with me, well shit just ask anyone!

I could get into a really good Dennis Leary rant right now!

Easy Does It

8. The Judge or Jury that awarded “The McDonalds’ Coffee Lady” a huge settlement. For that kind of money I would spill hot coffee on my head while dancing a polka and singing “You light up my life,"LaughLaugh but it doesn’t mean it was McDonalds’ fault.

Actually McDonald's had been sited Many times for serving their coffee too hot - at the boiling point, AND had been sued previous to this woman's injury. She was Not driving the car, her Grandson Was. The coffee spilled when she attempted to put cream in while the car was STATIONARY. She required SKIN GRAFTS due to the seriousness of the injury. Her initial award was reduced to a fraction of the original figure. When deposed, McDonald's officials said they KNEW the coffee was VERY HOT, but said their customers preferred it that way.

edited to add: Can you imagine your dick burning, blistering, the skin peeling and having to get skin grafts?
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

8. The Judge or Jury that awarded “The McDonalds’ Coffee Lady” a huge settlement. For that kind of money I would spill hot coffee on my head while dancing a polka and singing “You light up my life,"LaughLaugh but it doesn’t mean it was McDonalds’ fault.

If you did a little research you'd find that McDonald's had been sited Many times for serving their coffee too hot - at the boiling point, AND had been sued previous to this woman's injury. She was Not driving the car, her Grandson Was. The coffee spilled when she attempted to put cream in while the car was STATIONARY. She required SKIN GRAFTS due to the seriousness of the injury. Her initial award was reduced to a fraction of the original figure. When deposed, McDonald's officials said they KNEW the coffee was VERY HOT, but said their customers preferred it that way.

Yep.

The coffee wasn't just hot, it was dangerously hot, and they knew it.

Also, I believe the amount she was awarded was the coffee sales McD's does in 1 day. IIRC, that amount was later reduced as well.:S

Should also add....
Young punks who think they are great drivers and drive at least 15 mph over the speed limit. What’s the rush? You got a “hot” date? Ask her about the virtues in taking your time, Speedy. ;)
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE