StevePhelps

New DZ comic

Ah yes, we had one of those....His name was Shorty.

He had been hanging out at the DZ since he was a little kid. He taught me how to pack when he was 14 (I was only 18) He started flying jumpers when he was about 20.

It made me kinda nervous at first, for some reason I always thought the pilot should be older than me.

I will never forget the first time I walked out to the 182 and he was sitting in the pilot seat. I waved my arms at the DZO and screamed "Hey! Can we please get an ADULT to fly the plane?!!!!"

When Shorty started flying jumpers he still looked like he was about 14. Many of our older students would ask him how old he was on the way up to altitude or say things like "Are you really old enough to fly this thing?"

It looks potentially wicked. It's CTRL+D'd and I can't wait to see the strips you come up with. I'm guessing your going to introduce us to two other main characters during the course of the series your preliminary cast list is missing : A diver-driver and a keg of beer.B|

Lu-"let the beast beware"-cy

My goal is to have both PARCHUTIST & SKYDIVER run their own unique DZ comic that will in turn point people back to the website. I will wait for a month or so before I contact them to see what the readership and page hits.

I think most skydivers will like it -- as an inside look to DZ humor.