wingnut

be werry werry quite...

i'm hunting a racoon,, and i'm gona get that sucker too.... he was hidding in my parents back yard tonight... i missed him with my first shot but i'll get him yet..... there's a .380 fullmetal jacket waiting for him.........and the best part is i don't really ahve to hunt hima ll that much.. the og bark when evr he's around so then i ust have to gooutside and find him whenthathapens....... thatis unless i scared the hellout of him tonight and he never comes back.,. wich works for me too.. don't want to kill the little guy but he just on't go away.....

Wingi... step away from the keyboard and go get a dictionary. I can read all most all your posts, but this one takes the cake for difficulty level. Its scored at least a 9.95 on the difficulty meter for comprehension. :D:D
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

so ....we're tiptoeing to the victim...and being bewry bewry twiet....shhhhh...oopsie...so wingie, I gotta pee...so now what?:ph34r::D...I bet you'll tell me to pee in the woods.;):D I can write my name in the snow...practiced a lot in Colorado over the past 19 years.:D

I can write my name in the snow...practiced a lot in Colorado over the past 19 years.

for soem reason beleive you probly could......

phree, just add spaces or take them away, all theletters are there... ithink...... remeber,i don't proofread most of the time... and i was all hyped up about how i almost shot me a racoon!!!

have squirrel problem

please help

sure... for 5 million dollars!!!!! or maybe nudie pictures... yes, that's it.......lots and lots of nudie pictures.................

(shhhhh, don't tell her i didn't specify that they didn'thave to be of her)(swedshcelt is a chick right???)

paintball gun. works like a charm. non lethal mostly, and when they go home pink/yellow/orange to their racoon buddies, the humiliation sets in.

but any little fuckers with opposable thumbs are bad news in my book. its all we have that separates them from us. dont let him steal the paintball gun from u. it could turn out bad.

Day-Day that CRAAAAAAAZY bitch is out there again!!!

I have a feral cat problem at home. I own more than 3 acres of land and have 4 cats that love the outdoors, but my wife, seeing that feral cat looking hungry a couple of years ago, started feeding it out of pity, even though it would not let us get near it.

Every now and then one or another of my cats started coming in with wounds, and one day I actually caught the feral cat menacing one of my cats... I figured it was time to drive it off to keep my cats safe. So I shot it with my 1000fps pellet rifle. It ran off. Came back a week later. I shot it again, twice. It didn't come back for a month! Last week I shot it again. It came back the next day... WTF?? I know my gun is strong enough to teach it a lesson and every time I shot it, it hopped a foot in the air and ran off at top speed. That's one tough mo-fo...

Think I'm gonna have to give the trap a try this time...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban