JohnRich

Who do you want to win "The Amazing Race"?

Not that I would act like an ass....I hope I wouldn't be THAT bad....but I don't think, realistically, if I were in a competition for a million dollars that I wouldn't perhaps say a bad thing or two about another team.

I don't think Rob's as bad as portrayed...you know they edit everything to make it seem worse than it is cause that keeps us watching.

Uchenna & Joyce. Rob and Amber already have a million and I don't like their dirty tactics. I thought I was going to root for Ron and Kelly when I heard who the contestants were at the beginning but I changed my mind after watching them bicker the whole time. Rom really needs to dump her. Did you see her accuse him of quitting the Army when he really was a POW? :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

i voted for Uchenna & Joyce

while Rob & Amber are being smart by bringing along native speakers, its really not meant to be a 3-person game. Ron & Kelly seem very mis-matched too -- but @ least they realized it before they got married :P

can't wait to see the finale......
~hollywood

see the world! http://gorocketdog.blogspot.com

Which couple would you like to see win the $1 million prize in the TV show "The Amazing Race"?

Photos of the contestant couples are attached.

I have no freakin' idea. I've never watched the show. In fact, I eschew most reality shows. The only one I find remotely entertaining and not a bunch of fabricated crap is "Fear Factor," and I haven't even watched that in months.

Frankly, JohnRich, I'm surprised at you. You pop in here to Bonfire so rarely, and when you do it's about frivolous shit?! LOL :D I expected better of you!

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

I really like Uchenna and Joyce. They're such a strong couple and I respect that they play the game without seemingly compromising their morals. They seem to be really good people and I hope they win the money.
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

Yep, I was amaized that she didn't bat an eye and just said, "Do it." Both she and Uchenna have shown class during this race. I hope they win. If Rob and Amber with I'll never watch the show again.
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

Definately, Uchenna and Joyce. They helped the elder couple when they were 'down' and have worked great together. Except maybe, when Joyce was driving the Lorry.:D Rob and Amber, as was mentioned, have won a million bucks. Besides, they don't play well with others. The other couple, the former beauty queen and her hubby, grate on my nerves.

Chuck

I don't think I could LOATH Kelly anymore than I do.
The statement of: you get out of everything. You got out of the Army!......WHAT! I was a POW, I didn't leave. Kelly: "same thing"
and that WHOA I'm so Christian crap! If anyone at my Church acted like her, they would get a wake up call.

whole time. Rom really needs to dump her. Did you see her accuse him of quitting the Army when he really was a POW?

I hate kelly. That was so funny when she accused him of breaking committments for being a POW. I mean, my god, how stupid can someone be??

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

It's a toss up...I want them all three to get it for different reasons.

Most competitive and creative: Rob and Amber
Most deserving: Ron and Kelly-Just Ron really, after all he was a f'in POW.
Most hungry for it: Uchena and Joyce-they want the $$ for invitro fertizilization.

BTW-Ron and Kelly are no longer together as a couple.
--------------------------------------------------
Failure to prepare is preparing to fail

if the money didnt have to be split.. ron deserves the million for dealing with that bitch lol my jaw hit the ground when assmouth came out with that POW stuff wow! I bet she thinks POW is like a time-out corner

but seriously id like to see the Uchena and Joyce, they are a strong couple know what they want, and they seem to be honest good people that u wouldnt find yourself thinking "will they stab u in the back" like rob and amber might... i thought it was pretty ballsy for rob to drive on by when those 2 dudes crashed, even the host made a face at them for that move.

space

AAAAA - American Association Against Acronym Abuse.

Frankly, JohnRich, I'm surprised at you. You pop in here to Bonfire so rarely, and when you do it's about frivolous shit?! LOL :D I expected better of you!

Hello Jeffery. It's nice to see you too.

I've already beaten my opponents into quiet submission in Speaker's Corner, so there wasn't anything left to do but get trivial over here!

are they the last 3 teams in it??

We have only just started this series, with episode 1 airing last week so we are a bit behind here in OZ.:|
Try not to spoil it for us.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I actually love Rob and Amber on that show. I think their (Rob's) competitive tactics make the show way more fun to watch. I love when it backfired on him two weeks ago, and I think its going to backfire on him again. He yielded the wrong team last week- he could have eliminated Uchenna and Joyce by yielding them and they are tough competiton.

I'm pretty sure Uchenna and Joyce will win, and that would be great. I didn't really like them at first but they've really grown on me- they seem to really care for each other and like Rob and Amber, they are having fun and not sniping at each other constantly. I'd be happy of Rob and Amber won also. Either of them really, but NOT Ron and Kelly for the exact reasons you said- their fighting and her horrible comments about his POW experience.

Try not to spoil it for us.

Well then, don't open the thread anymore. ;)

Thank you miss smart arse:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Did you see her accuse him of quitting the Army when he really was a POW? :S

Being a POW has nothing to do with whether or not one stays in the service. He did quit the Army. He was certainly not discharged for any medical reason. I know several skydivers (Vietnam era, and one during Bosnia) who happily stayed in the service after their ordeal.

Out of the three, I would definitely like to see Uchenna and Joyce win.

Chuck